Non-disposable nappies advice needed

Lill

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi,
Is anyone planning on using non-disposable nappies? If so, what type are you planning to use and where are yo going to buy them? Also does anyone know where you can get trial packs of different nappies in Canada? Thanks

I don't know about trial packs. I started CD'ing (cloth diapering) my son on a part-time basis when he was about eight months old. The rest of the time he was in disposable diapers. I sew so I made my own. I also made him trainers when it was time for those and underwear once he was toilet trained.

With this (future) baby, I plan to cloth diaper from the start, again sewing my own.

Sorry I don't have any links or help for you. I just wanted to post as there haven't been any replies yet. :flower:

https://www.parentingbynature.com/products.php?cat=46

Check out that website, plenty of choices

you should come and join us in the natural parenting section, lots of us in there use cloth nappies :D

x

I bought Bumgenius Organic AIO pack of 24 at end of 2nd tri cause I wanted to full time CD. I love them to bits although I couldn't use them for first 2 weeks cause they were too big. Only other disadvantage is that they take ages to dry- but climate here is good, and i have plenty so no drama so far. I have a drier to finish them off for wetter days anyway.

I still use some disposables, but a pack of 24 has lasted me a month and I still have a few left over :)

I love my princess in dresses now to show off her fluffy bum colours!

diaperswappers has a for sale or trade (fsot) section where you could pick some nappies up to try out cheaply.

my stash is mainly bumgenius

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"