Non Food Cravings?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Anyone had any non food cravings?

I *really* want to eat sand, and have done so for the past week. :dohh: Might have to ask the midwife about it next week as it's really strong and I'm scared I might go into my garden and eat some! :rofl:

Errr, not usually on this board, but I really had a chuckle at this... sand?? Never heard of this... if i were you I'd stay away from playgrounds and the beach and get yourself off to the loony bin:rofl:

No, really, I'm joking... but I truely have to say I've never heard of this... you watch I'll say it when/if get my BFP :dohh:

It actually kept me awake last night :rofl: I kept grinding my teeth wishing I was eating sand!

Yes, I'm mental! :rofl:

Oh bless ya :hugs: Can't even thing of anything that resembles sand, ooo unless you get a packet of ginger nut biscuits, bash em up tell they are crumbs and then eat them... ginger sand!!!

Try eating more meat. When you start craving weird, non-edible things like sand, gas, ice, dish liquid...it usually means you have an iron deficiency. That is the very first thing my doctor told me...if I start craving anything weird like that ( and she did mention sand!) then let her know right away

I'm a veggie, so I can't but I do eat a lot of vegetables and dried fruit to get my iron. Good to know though, thanks! That could well be it!

Have tried the crushed biscuits, but didn't seem to work. I'm thinking sugar might.

It's specifically the dry texture on my tongue and throat, and crunching between my teeth. :blush:

hmmmm, this is a new one on me I have to admit!!

The weirdest one I ever heard was my cousin - she ate sponge, not sponge cake, the kind you use in the bath!! You know the sort of thing you did when you were 5?! Yep, she went through about a sponge a fortnight or something. Saying that her baby bounced into the world within a couple of hours quite easy!!!

Have tried the crushed biscuits, but didn't seem to work. I'm thinking sugar might.

It's specifically the dry texture on my tongue and throat, and crunching between my teeth. :blush:

You could try grated apple with brown sugar sprinkled on, that gets in your teeth and isn't 100% unhealthy!

hmmmm, this is a new one on me I have to admit!!

The weirdest one I ever heard was my cousin - she ate sponge, not sponge cake, the kind you use in the bath!! You know the sort of thing you did when you were 5?! Yep, she went through about a sponge a fortnight or something. Saying that her baby bounced into the world within a couple of hours quite easy!!!

i like sponge!! but i dont eat it i just sort of suck on it :| :dohh:

mm think i might do it in a bit... haha
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are all too cute and funny. I've never craved anything weird but I do have a thing for sniffing the tomato plants. They smell sooooo fresh and good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->