• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non-TTC rant!!

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Oh my word, I'm going completely insane!! :wacko:
And for once it has nothing to do with TTC!!! :rofl:

It all started a couple of days ago, I'd somehow managed to leave my spare set of car keys at my Grans, I was getting ready for work the next day and I saw my other set of car keys by the back door, I'll move them to next to the front door I thought, so they are there when I set off to work. Then when it came to set off for work I couldn't find them anywhere! I seriously looked everywhere, I searched the house top to bottom for ages. Luckily my Gran brought me my other set (I was seriously late for work), but the original set still haven't turned up nearly a week later! I've no idea what I did with them. :wacko:

OK, so mystery number two, I managed to loose DH's bank card a few days later! It was brand new, just came in the post, I used it to pay for something on the internet, not even been taken out of the house, and again I've searched everywhere for it - and it's completely vanished!! :hissy:

Then last night I was at a house doing one of my jobs, about an hour from home, and some little yobs put a brick through my car window, great, just what I need. :cry:

Then this morning I lost my mobile, and could I find it anywhere? No, it had completely dissapeared. That was it, I completely lost it and ended up in tears (lets blame the hormones!!) on the phone to DH who thought it was hilarious and that I'd gone insane!! :headspin:

Well, my phone turned up a few hours later in my make up bag - lol, but the keys and bank card are still missing.

So either I'm going completely mad or there is a monster in my house pinching things.

Sorry ladies, had to get it off my chest, feel better for it now!! lol

aw hun bless ya, thats odd isnt it???

Little shits putting a brick through your car window probably hasnt helped!!

Hugs 4 ya im sure your not going insane
xxx

the pixies have stolen them! Tell them that you want them back!

Sorry to hear you've had a naff week xxxxxx

Thanks, I seriously think we have pixies in the house!!! :rofl:

It's definately been one of those weeks, really could have done without having to pay for a new window today.Oh well. :hissy:

At least AF hasn't showed up yet!! Watch that happen tomorrow just to top my week off!

Ahh, i read a book a few months ago it was really funny it was about another world where all these lost things turn up in eg isn't it funny how you always manage to somehow lose a sock even though you can remember putting them in for the washing so maybe there is another place out there with all our missing things lol! :rofl:

I wish they would give them back if there is, as well as my car keys and bank card, they have our passports which they pinched a few weeks before we went on holiday!!! :rofl:

Oh my god, the pixies have now stolen my work coat!!!!

It's just dissapeared, and it's not like you can miss the big fat smelly (I work with horses!) thing, so I was freezing my arse off today.

I spent ages looking for it, and it's vanished!

I swear I'm going insane :wacko:

And to top it off I forgot my mum wasn't coming to my house to watch finlay (like she usually does) oh no, I was supposed to be dropping him at hers, and I completely forgot, so I was well late to work.

It's just not my week.

:hugs: aww I really hope your week gets better :hugs:

Thanks, I spent the whole morning on the edge of tears :cry: , not quite sure why, but I feel a lot better now, I've chilled out a bit!

this sounds daft and i dont believe in god but me says if u say NOTHINBG IS LOST IN THE EYES OF THE LORD in every room the things that iu lost will turn up

It's worth a try!!

I'll give it a go and let you know if anything turns up!!

:muaha:

OK, so I tried it, but nothing has turned up as yet!!!

But my week doesn't seem to be getting any better either. :wacko:

My poor ds is full of cold so I'm up most of the night with him coughing his poor little guts up, which he has now past on to me so I feel like crap.

And just to top thing off, both my goldfish died yesterday morning :cry:

I know they are only goldfish but I've had them since ds was born over 2 years ago and I was quite attatched to the little fella's

RIP Barry and Pumpkin :cry:

On a more positive note the evil :witch: hasn't shown up yet, although I'm not holding to high hopes on getting a BFP this month, I think I've just got my cycle wrong with it only being my first month, all my "pregnancy symptoms" have disapeared aswell, so I'll wait till the weekend to test if af still hasn't shown up.

Hows everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->