Nooooo

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
James has yet another sickness bug. He was sick 9 times through the night and twice today already. He only got over his last sickness bug a few weeks ago, poor boy :(
I am hoping we don't all end up catching this like last time, just in time for Christmas too. Can't believe this :cry:

Poor little mite. :cry: Try warm lemonade with fresh lemon and see if that helps him feel a little better. How you get an almost 2 year old to drink it slowly is a different story though.

Oh no :(
Start him on dioralyte if you can. After the first time my ds got a sickness bug and we ended up in a&e for hours while they gave him rehydration salts at 5mls every 15 minutes even though he was screaming with thirst, I always give him dioralyte as soon as he's sick now and it stops it getting anywhere near as bad.
Lucky thing is these bugs are usually gone in 24 hours so he should be right as rain by Christmas...if the rest of you can manage to avoid catching it 🙏 Break out the dettol!

Oh no ! Good luck, hope he feels better soon :( poor guy!

my husband came in from work this week and casually dropped in how some people at work had the most disgusting stomach bug and one guy was projectile vomiting from it and one passed out at the weekend! I was like .... are you kidding :/

Poor kid. Hope he is feeling better soon and you all manage to avoid it. We got a sickness bug this time last year. It was horrible.

Oh no. We are just getting over it, so unpleasant. Fingers crossed the rest of you don't get it.

Oh no :( As long as he's drinking and feeling up to eating, he should battle through it.

I remember reading somewhere that adults are less likely to catch bugs from children as the virus isn't strong enough to break through our immune systems - as it would a child. Just try keep your hands and areas as clean as possible. :flower: get well soon James.

Oh no :( As long as he's drinking and feeling up to eating, he should battle through it.

I remember reading somewhere that adults are less likely to catch bugs from children as the virus isn't strong enough to break through our immune systems - as it would a child. Just try keep your hands and areas as clean as possible. :flower: get well soon James.

I really hope so! Most times they've had a stomach bug we have caught it too, but there has been the odd times that we have been lucky and escaped it, so fingers crossed!

Poor James! He is in the wars, bless him!

Hope he’s better soon and that none of you catch it xx

Nooooo! Uhg that is awful!

My DD had the tummy sickness three times within 6 months, and we got it once (the first time). Let’s hope you all can keep it away! It’s one thing to have a sick kid, it’s another to try to take care of sick kids while you’re sick!

Hang in there, it’s sooo tough. I hope he’s on the mend soon!!

Nooooo! Uhg that is awful!

My DD had the tummy sickness three times within 6 months, and we got it once (the first time). Let’s hope you all can keep it away! It’s one thing to have a sick kid, it’s another to try to take care of sick kids while you’re sick!

Hang in there, it’s sooo tough. I hope he’s on the mend soon!!

This is so true! I am hoping my DH doesn't catch it as he's more of a baby than the rest of us put together when he's sick! :haha:

Poor James! Is he feeling any better? It's no fun being sick at Christmas.

He hasn't been sick in a while now and seems to be feeling much better :)
Holly made it through the night with no sickness, so fingers crossed she isn't catching it!

Oh no! I hope he's better for Christmas and no one else comes down with it

Got my fingers crossed for all of you xxx

Fingers crossed! Yeah I remember my mum telling me that probably the toughest part of looking after kids isn't when they're ill, it's when you are! Hope you all get a clear run (at least till after Christmas! Haha)
My ds had a vomiting bug on Boxing Day three years ago and I just remember thinking "at least it wasn't yesterday"! :haha:

My daughters been complaining of a headache all day. She's now asleep on the sofa which isn't like her.... really hope she's better by Christmas and no one else catches it...

My eldest has sick bug today. Now my anxiety is through the roof that the rest of us will get it for Christmas 😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->