Nooooo

My eldest has sick bug today. Now my anxiety is through the roof that the rest of us will get it for Christmas 😢😢

Oh no, bloody stomach bugs and bad timing! I hope she's feeling better soon and the rest of you don't catch it ::hugs:

Thanks! Hope yours is over the worst now x

My ds2 has been ill for the past 2 Christmas days and last year ds3 was really ill over the whole of Christmas, I’m hoping we can just have a nice year this year,

fingers crossed everybody else and their families stay healthy too

Holly now has the sickness bug :( I could cry for her, she can't go to a pantomime today now that she had been so excited about :(
And James sickness bug is back despite him being absolutely fine for 1.5 days :(
I'm worrying that DH and. I will now catch this just in time for Christmas day :(

Oh no, that's awful! Mine hasn't been sick since yesterday so thought we were in the clear! Now I'm panicing again. I hope it doesn't last long xx

Fingers crossed yours doesn't catch it again. James seems totally fine again now. Holly is really suffering though! :(

Poor love. It's horrid isn't it. Aidan was pale as anything yesterday and being sick every 20 mins for hours. I'm so paranoid about sick bugs, I absolutely hate being sick more than anything else. So now I am just thinking how my stomach feels constantly. Every time it even slightly gurgles I convince myself I'm going to be sick.

It's just horrible. I have convinced myself I'm going to catch it too. I keep thinking I feel nauseous but I don't know whether it's just psychological or not!
I'm bleaching everything like a mad woman in the hope that it won't spread!

Exactly the same here! Hoping it is psychological!

Hoping it doesn’t spread for anyone :hugs:

Sickness bugs are the worst!

Oh god no !! Worst timing ever I do really hope the little ones are better and you don’t catch it !!

What a nightmare . We all had the bug a few weeks ago so I feel for you ! Bleaching and good hygiene is your only hope !

Fingers crossed all is well for Christmas Eve and the big day itself ! Poor Holly missing her pantomime !

James seems much better now. Holly was sick again in the night but no more today. She has no appetite and is a bit tired but hopefully she will be 100% by tomorrow. DH and I don't seem to have caught it so fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->