Normal bleeding or MC :(

Nada2016

Reaction score
I am looking for some info on my experience with vaginal bleeding. I'm 7 weeks pregnant now.
I was 6 weeks 1 days and I started spotting red and the next day I woke up to a pool of blood in my underwear. We were devastated and didn't know what to do. I stayed in bed and only got up to go to the bathroom. The bleeding was not heavy like my monthly but I bled mostly when I got up to go to the bathroom. There were no clots. I had cramping for a 1 minute or two every once in a while and my heart rate was high. The 2nd day we went to a walk in clinic at a medical center and I got a hcg blood test, an ultrasound and a transvaginal ultrasound. My blood results showed 801 hcg and the ultrasounds both showed NOTHING!! But everything seemed normal. They said my hcg levels showed that I'm at 5 weeks and maybe that's why they couldn't see anything in both ultrasounds. The bleeding lasted 6 days which is strangely the length of my period. I did a hpt test twice yesterday and it was negative. Does the hcg level go down that fast?? So I'm really confused now...???? Am I still pregnant? Also before I started bleeding my breasts started to feel less sore everyday and today theyre not as tender or dense as before but u still feel lumpy. That was my strongest symptom of pregnancy :(
Has angone had similar experiences or knows what might have happened to me. Thanks in advance :)

I'm so sorry. Considering all the circumstances and the fact that your tests are now negative, it sounds very much like you've miscarried. :(

Oh my I'm so sorry you're going through this. Can you get in to see your OB/GYN? Just to make certain? I agree with the above poster that the circumstances are not sounding like it is in your favor but you never know. Thanks hugs.

At the point when you went to the walk in clinic, your hcg could have already been decreasing. I'm sorry, but does appear to be a loss to me. When I miscarried (I've had 3), I took tests until they showed negative so I'd know it was over. I'm really sorry.

I have an appointment with my OB next week but I will go back to the same clinic tomorrow to check my hcg levels. I still have hope that I'm still pregnant but if not then we will keep trying :)

Update: my hcg levels are now below 10. Which means I have miscarried :( Will be seeing my OB next week.

Does anyone recommend TTC immediately after miscarrying?? I heard that's when women are most likely to get pregnant and we're desperate to have a baby.

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I am pregnant immediately following my first miscarriage in June. Didn't have a regular cycle following.. just tracked ovulation after the miscarriage and happened to catch the eggy! They say you are extremely fertile after miscarriage. So it's definitely worth a shot if you are emotionally ready. Good luck to you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->