Normal to have 3 x days of positive opk

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi ladies my last AF was 23rd august (1st cycle taking soy isoflavones) I haven't had a period as yet, I started ovulation spotting & positive ovulation tests 12 September so I know I was defiantly ovulating, well..... My period still never came I did a bunch of tests and nothing :/ so put it down to skipping septs period.... Well I kept peeing on opk sticks and they started getting darker soooo though body must be getting ready again...

4th, 5th & 6th of October were my darkest tests (picture added below) also had EWCM (1st month of having this CM) and ovulation pain on Saturday the 4th, has anyone done this with skipping there periods?

Also going by the pic would you say I ovulated the day I got the strongest test (Monday 6th) which would make me 9DPO should be due around 18th of October based on having ovulated 2 weeks ago from that date, any advise id appreciate, never had tests as dark as these as I struggle to ovulate, I have taken preg tests & nothing so far :/ xxx thanks for reading xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 19
You're supposed to go by the first positive opk. You shouldn't even test after the first. You ovulate 12-48 hours after your first positive opk. I've never used this brand so not sure which is the test line and which is the control line. Oct 4th looks positive either way so I would assume you ovulated oct 5th.

I've had 17 straight days of +opks now of CD 53! Not sure what's going on, already been tested for PCOS two weeks ago and everything was fine!

hi ladies

were any of you who had 3/4 days + positive OPKs pregnant in the end?

Im on 4th day of positives now and wondering whats going on? x

Hello All,

I am new to this site , but love reading and learning about others experiences. I am currently using the cb advanced digital opk for the first time/cycle and so far I am on my 2nd day of high fertility. I also bought the cheap test strips and tested this morning with the same FMU and it negative for ovulation on the test strip. I'm assuming th cb advnaced digital opk is more reliable. What do you think?

Either way, my husband and I have been DTD! Good luck everyone!!

CaliChristine

me (36) + h (52) = praying for a healthy baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back