Normal while breastfeeding?

Spiffynoodles

4 kids 4 and under
Reaction score
Okay, I feel like a nutcase lately. :wacko: Almost two weeks ago, I had some pink cm when I wiped, and that was it. I know it's common to spot while breastfeeding, but most people describe several days of spotting, or at least more than one incidence. The thing that's driving me crazy is that I seem to have every pregnancy symptom in the book, so I thought maybe that little bit of spotting was implantation bleeding, since it fits the description of IB to a T. I've been feeling off and on nauseous, and I'm not one to get sick to my stomach very often (even my morning sickness in my last two pregnancies was very manageable), and I've been irritable, tired, and peeing all the time.

But I'm a POAS-aholic, and all I've had is bfns. So now I just need to know if any of you ladies have had this happen before? What was the outcome?

This is a little contradictory, lol, sorry. I know there can be a hormonal letdown around your time postpartum that can make you feel like this for a while and doesn't necessarily mean pregnancy.
That said... when it happened to me, I was pregnant. :p So not very helpful, lol.

Thanks for replying. How many months PP were you when you got pregnant?

Around 2, while bf almost hourly around the clock and using condoms. :wacko: DH was never again trusted with condom application, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->