North East England?

geordie_gal

Mam of one baby boy!
Reaction score
Anyone in this area fancy meeting for a cuppa and a chat? x

Where a outs in Northumberland are you? Your oh looks like one of my oh's friends lol I'm deffinatly up for a meet with other members I'm not on Facebook though.

Small world - he looks like it coz he is! Ha. Im up for meeting up whenever as you know I'm not far from you lol x

Hi, Im from the West end of Newcastle :) I have a little boy and would love to meet up for coffees and things as I need to get out the house!

Great :D I am free pretty much all of the time apart from mondays and fridays :)

I work full time but will be starting my maternity at the end of the Month or I'm free on a weekend. I am in full blown waddle mode at the moment though :haha: x

Well I can do saturdays :) ahhh jow I miss the days of the waddle! ... Not! Im sure you are blooming :D

Hi ladies, sorry I didn't get back to yous. Did you end up meeting up? xx

Ha well I am 29 weeks now so starting to get a waddle on... The christmas market will be coming to Newcastle soon if anyone fancies a festive bnb meet? :) x

Hi, everyone, feel free to give me a pm to arrange a meet or for a natter :thumbup: i'm from Sunderland but recently moved to Longframlington, can meet in Morpeth town centre, Newcastle, etc.

Doyle x

I wouldn't have a clue getting into newcastle. I would be up for a metro centre meet x

I wouldn't have a clue getting into newcastle. I would be up for a metro centre meet x

Will be up for meet at metro once baby is born chick, not til then though for me its just far too hot, I find it hard to cope in there without being pregnant like but since being preggo omg me and Oh went to nip into argos there the other week and was like a sweltering mess it was awful haha. x

Will be up for meet at metro once baby is born chick, not til then though for me its just far too hot, I find it hard to cope in there without being pregnant like but since being preggo omg me and Oh went to nip into argos there the other week and was like a sweltering mess it was awful haha. x

I seriously don't blame you!! I went when I was 36weeks pregnant and ended up having to take a seat every few minutes due to the heat.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->