North East England?

I'm deffo up for a metrocentre meet after baby is born too - I would rather put a campfire out with my face than tackle it right now! haha x

Brilliant!! I wish I was more comfortable getting into Newcastle but too many one way systems lol x

Hi! I know this thread is a little old .

I'm Lynsey 28 from Sunderland . 32 weeks pregnant .

Newly single. Trying to keep busy . Anyone meeting up over the next few weeks?

Lynsey. Xx

Hi! I know this thread is a little old .

I'm Lynsey 28 from Sunderland . 32 weeks pregnant .

Newly single. Trying to keep busy . Anyone meeting up over the next few weeks?

Lynsey. Xx

Yeah definitely :happydance:

I'm up for arranging a metro center meet, better for this weather I guess x

I'm from Darlington and moving back there at the end of the month. I am up for meets :D x

metro centre would be good for me. whos gonna organize? im free all time time now so any is good with me . im 34 weeks, so hopefully before i have baby :)

x

Hi everyone :flower:

Sorry ive not been on the site for a while, ive been very busy with my little boy and apparently getting plenty nookie cos er i'm pregnant again :blush:

I lost my phone 5/6 weeks ago, I didn't get a new phone and sim as I thought it was in the house as I was sorting out boxes and things but I think I through it in the bin while cleaning up :dohh: I will get myself a new sim and pop it in my spare phone and then be able to sort a meet out, if you wanna reply on here or to my pm we can exchange fb or e-mail until I get my new number and sort it out :thumbup: My little boy, James is 10weeks 5 days now :cloud9:

Doyle x

Sorry ive not been on the site for a while, ive been very busy with my little boy and apparently getting plenty nookie cos er i'm pregnant again :blush:

I lost my phone 5/6 weeks ago, I didn't get a new phone and sim as I thought it was in the house as I was sorting out boxes and things but I think I through it in the bin while cleaning up :dohh: I will get myself a new sim and pop it in my spare phone and then be able to sort a meet out, if you wanna reply on here or to my pm we can exchange fb or e-mail until I get my new number and sort it out :thumbup: My little boy, James is 10weeks 5 days now :cloud9:

Doyle x

Wow congrats on baby number 2! I'm so broody lol don't think I could cope with 3 under 3 though haha

I'm in for the meet up whenever is best for everyone else :)

Doyle x

Wow congrats on baby number 2! I'm so broody lol don't think I could cope with 3 under 3 though haha

Hiya hun, thanks lol. Should we arrange meet for the 30th of this month and hope others tag along? My friend is due to have a little girl on the 17th March, i'm sure she would love to come too, as long as Lilli is a good girl and comes on time haha.

We both have a James :cloud9: according to the Chinese gender calculator, it's a girl this time :shrug:

Doyle x

Doyle x

Hiya hun, thanks lol. Should we arrange meet for the 30th of this month and hope others tag along? My friend is due to have a little girl on the 17th March, i'm sure she would love to come too, as long as Lilli is a good girl and comes on time haha.

We both have a James :cloud9: according to the Chinese gender calculator, it's a girl this time :shrug:

Doyle x

The 30th sounds good to me, I'll give Sian (goerdie_gal) a txt and let her know if its deffs going ahead :) where you fancy meeting? Metro centre or somewhere else I'm easy really.

Yeah I noticed we both had a James :) the Chinese gender prediction was right for me both times, if your wanting a girl I really hope you get her :)

The 30th sounds good to me, I'll give Sian (goerdie_gal) a txt and let her know if its deffs going ahead :) where you fancy meeting? Metro centre or somewhere else I'm easy really.

Yeah I noticed we both had a James :) the Chinese gender prediction was right for me both times, if your wanting a girl I really hope you get her :)[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks hun, would be nice to have a girl but don't mind really *gimme girl baby to put in those lush girl clothes now!* :haha: I've got few things on leading upto it so might not reply as soon as message comes through but I will get on as replies have been going to my e-mail so i'll know to come back on when av got a min. Oh and i don't mind really I was thinking metrocentre as theres a girl on here doesn't know Newcastle etc very well, not sure if she's still on here-I think called angelbump? Be a bit of change the metro as i'm always in Morpeth and Newcastle anyway, be warned yas might have to push me about in buggy though, the pregnancy flushes have started again and I went to Newcastle yesterday to meet me mam and dad and I was haggered mess after it haha. x

Hiya Doyle, thanks for the PM, unfortunately I can't make it but I hope you all have fun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->