North East Meet

just asked hubby ,he said u have to change at newcastle but after that the train stops directly at the metro centre

oh right thats really good, just didnt want to be traipsing on buses and that

will have my bf with me to help with the pram so we'll be fine

ooh speaking of which, is it ok if i bring my bf lol, just cos he'll be left with me gran if i dont let him come with me lmao...poor lad!

x

i may be able to come depending on when it is and how im feeling.

hey soooo sorry for the super late reply i have been away for the weekend :)

Metro sounds great to me, and a weekend would be good too as im back at work full time from Oct 12th aggghhhhhh. it will probs be just me and little charlie coming :)

Would be lovely to meet all of you.

Of course your bf can come ellie :) otherwise who would carry all your shopping bags :happydance:

i cant think of any more northeast mummys, but if i do ill give a shout.

claire

xx

Sounds like this is shaping up to be a great meet! I sure hope I'll be able to make it! :yipee:

yaay looks like we're really getting a crowd together now !!! so are we all up for a weekend?? anyone have a preference what day ???? xxxxxxxxx

Transport is better on a saturday for people that dont drive.

Just wanted to say that I'm from up here too! I'll probably not make the october meet, because I don't really want to be on and off buses (it'll take 2 buses and a metro to get me to MetroCentre) at 33/34 weeks pregnant, but I'd be up for any further meetings!

Just wanted to get my North-Eastern name known ;)

:howdy: t bex!!!

good point about the transport on sat's!!! does anyone have a preference to which month??? i'm totally easy!!

sara

xxxxx

Im not that fussed on a month but november would be better just means id have more moneys to spend on shopping! :happydance: But if it is oct we cant make it the 24th!

november is good 4 me too as i'll have more pennies for shopping as its my mums 50th in octobr xxx

November sounds good to me :headspin:

Hi T-Bex :wave:

How about Sat 14th November??

Eeeeeeeh im soooo excited

claire xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member