North East Meet

Mammy_pants

Pregnant with first baby
Reaction score
im soooo gutted i missed the north east meet :( i would have loved to come.

Does anyone know if there are going to be any more??

x

we can (and should) arrange one!! i missed the last one too !!:hissy:

sara

xxxxx

i would come if it was in at least a month as i have just come back from seeing my gran in darlo and it costs me £85 to get there and back so we need time to save up again haha

x

right - whens best for everyone month wise ???? October??? November???

either for me too! give me a day and time and i'll be there !

Either for me as well, but will most likely need to be a weekend if we're to make ut as I'm back at work full time. I'm waiting to hear if I can work 4 day weeks through Oct and Nov, so might still be ok on a weekday - just don't know which weekday yet LOL

lol right so does anyone have preference to a day ???? anabanana weekends - any day easier 4 you??? anyone got anywhere in particular they wanna meet??? i'd prefer somewhere indoors as tis gettin chilly n wet now lol - i'm a wimp!!!

sara

xxxxxx

Weekends for me at the moment - but may well be getting 1 day a week off over the coming months. Will know in a couple of weeks :)

Either Saturday or Sunday works for me - will try my best to get there!

Somewhere like the Metro Centre is good. Lots of parking, all indoors, plenty of places to sit and chat and cuddle our LOs and such :)

i dont mind where we go, so long as its inside hahaha, and stuff to do, shops, so yeh metrocentre would be good :)

x

right so we're all happy with the metro ?? does anyone no anyone else from round here we can get on board?????

sara

xxxxxxx

fulltimemum and diddydons x-amy-x off the top of my head , dunno if they go to meets but noticed they were from round here

how easy is it to get there on the train from darlington?? ive only been there when i was little but i dont have me mam to drive me there anymore lmao

x

just asked hubby ,he said u have to change at newcastle but after that the train stops directly at the metro centre

Me and Amy will come! Propbaby! Decided on if it was oct or nov? Coz we're going to wobbles in october so possible could be skint :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->