North East Meet

Yeahhh soft play is great! Gives me an excuse to come down to stockton and see the famillly! Mind im easy eaither way charlie doesnt mind shopping and i love it :)!
All depends what every one wants to go for really, Shopping is good but not every one wants too do the same thing, eat in the same places go to the same shops so it can end up beeing we'd meet then go our seprate ways in too little groups!
Soft play as laura says is no good for people who dont have kids and theres a few prego ladys thinking about going, i dont fancy running around after charlie in soft play with my poorly pelvis but i dont really have to because thats what amy and laura are for! :rofl:
But for anyone one else...well i dunno what about like a mini trip to darlo? Soft play for a while then out for dinner then a bit of shopping for whoever fancyes it? The soft play is fine even if you dont have a baby can sit and chat too people, then we could go eat and shop after plus darlos really good for train links, and not too bad for shopping ,not brilliant but theres a top shop primark n stuff so what more could you want! Just an idea! Oh and if its only to darlo im up for an oct meet, mind i dont care any times good really! ....
Ramble ramble!

Well if we do shopping, and theres loads of us. Lets not do Metro on a weekend! It's mayhem LOL... specially with millions of buggys

Sounds like a good idea, deffo somewhere with choice anyway! Metro lacks a good communal gathering area since they got rid of the food court, and cramming into a coffee shop with all our buggies could be a problem :lol:

Yep plus i like darlington and i love there primark! And as i say soft play well i wont be up too running around after charlie but you and laura can help!
Anyway just because me and amy are mouthy dont let us take over :rofl:

aye... i'll go to darlo any day! Or metro for that matter, just not keen. And we'll be skint from going to wales rofl

dont think i'll be able to make it to a meet in november, but would defo be up for one maybe after chrimbo/new year. x

Yeah id rarther not go to metro in oct always spend too much! I could limmit my self at darlo haha

eeeh i love the idea of it being in darlo :lol: but then i am a little bit biased...but darlo is mint!! hehe

x

Haha yes ellie you are! Im closer to metro now but still rarther travel haha, means i get too stay with my mam, not that thats ever an issue anyway i go all the time haha, My mums Fella lives in darlo, And there soft play is the best iv seen, soooo clean!
Oh yeah...me and amy are going to newcastle next week anyway so if anyones bord you can come! that right eh amy :lol:!

Hope iv got enuff money :rofl: im not going unless i have at least £150 to spend! He needs a whooolleee new wardrobe!

Hahah well no point going shopping with no mooola is there!

never been there before, whats the parking and that like?

Plenty of central parking hun. I usually park at the town hall xx

Darlo sounds good, although I'd have to get train so not tooo early!
Not too bothered about days as I can see about shift changes.

What you after in town girlies? I love a good shopping trip! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->