North East Meet

all im after is a good go round the charity shops, i dont mind where else we go but i do love a good nosy in the charity shops lmao

x

I would like to come but doubt id be able to make it, so I hope you all have a fab time :D x x x

Im not after anything im particular! Just shopping haha, probably stuff for charlie and Bump!

I dont think I know where darlington is :s Ive been through on the train but when it comes to Geography I dont really get it :s would like to come though depending on the date :) x

I dont think I know where darlington is :s Ive been through on the train but when it comes to Geography I dont really get it :s would like to come though depending on the date :) x

Google it lol its slightly south west of middlesbrough, i think.

Just as well you have Carter :p

I may have carter to take but not all us non-mummys have a sprog to pinch for a day

Dont worry, I will happily share my very active 10/11 month old (by then) with you! :winkwink:

Lol im ok, iv got a 2 year old brother to borrow, charlie to run around after for zara and will probs end up chasing caitlyn at some point.

Others that dont have kids may be put off because they dont have kids.

I may have carter to take but not all us non-mummys have a sprog to pinch for a day

Dont worry, I will happily share my very active 10/11 month old (by then) with you! :winkwink:

Lol im ok, iv got a 2 year old brother to borrow, charlie to run around after for zara and will probs end up chasing caitlyn at some point.

:rofl: Lets change it too pile the kids on laura day! hahaha
Im joking!
Do you think what i said was a good idea? take the kids to soft play then go for some food n do a bit of shopping so ppl who dont have kids dont have too come to soft play if they dont want too but if they do they can sit and chat with the mummys anyway, Plus if we take babys to soft play before then feed them, we should have nice sleeping babys for shopping = no moaning! :mrgreen:

:rofl: Lets change it too pile the kids on laura day! hahaha
Im joking!
Do you think what i said was a good idea? take the kids to soft play then go for some food n do a bit of shopping so ppl who dont have kids dont have too come to soft play if they dont want too but if they do they can sit and chat with the mummys anyway, Plus if we take babys to soft play before then feed them, we should have nice sleeping babys for shopping = no moaning! :mrgreen:

When is it not pile kids on laura day?:rofl:

Im up for it as long its well in advance so i can get the day off work.

Yes i thought that, every days pile the kids on laura day! Unless your at work :rofl:

Hey ladies,

Darlo sounds good to me, seems like a good idea, :)

count me in,

is the date still gonna be 14th nov????

claire xx

I've never been to Darlington before, unless pasing through on the train counts. Will definitely try and make it!

so is the north east meet set,

darlo, 14th Nov, 10:30am ????

whhhhhhhhooop im getting excited,

xx

:yipee: defo gonna try and make it!!! where are we gonna meet ??? anyone got any idea how i can get there on buses / trains from consett/newcastle/durham???

sara, you can easy get train from newcastle and i'll meet you at train station if u want, its only about 5min walk from town so we can meet the others wherever

x

Im exited :) cant decided weather too just come stay at my mothers for the weekend or just get the train on the morning! oh well plenty of time to decided!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->