North Wales

I m in North wales! any one looking for bump buddies!?! x

Where abouts are you? :thumbup:

i m not far at all from you.. infact i was working in holywell hospital last week.. im in rhyl..( but the "nicer area!) lol x:thumbup:

I've been trying to get a job at holywell hosp as its round the corner :) I live by the windmill (you might have spotted it from the road)

Well I'm happy to be a 'buddy' but so far I'm without a 'bump' :dohh:
x

I m in North wales! any one looking for bump buddies!?! x

Where abouts are you? :thumbup:

i m not far at all from you.. infact i was working in holywell hospital last week.. im in rhyl..( but the "nicer area!) lol x:thumbup:

I've been trying to get a job at holywell hosp as its round the corner :) I live by the windmill (you might have spotted it from the road)

Well I'm happy to be a 'buddy' but so far I'm without a 'bump' :dohh:
x

Yes I no where about a u r! That's s lovely area there.. the hospital wud be a lovely place to work.. I rotate from glan clwyd, this week I m st the Alex in rhyl. Which is handy! And I m sure it don't be long until u have u t bump.. my suddenly appeared st 13 weeks which appeared at 13 weeks but apparently its common to show early on u r second!! I ll be 16 weeks on sun.. and I m feeling a litttle guilty squeezing my bump into my size 10's !! It ll be lovely to be bump buddies. Thank u for the offer! :) so do u have a lil one now ( sorry sending this from my phone and can't re read previous links unless on pc.. ) I be got a almost 5 year old son who is extremely excited about being a big bro, which is a relief as I was worried he mayhave taken the news badly ! X

hiya:winkwink:

just been reading thru all you posts while my :baby: 3month old boy sleeps on me!.

:haha:making me chuckle all the "rhyl & surrounding areas". i once lived in the surrounding area lol:haha: sainsbury end!.
I now live in Llanddulas:thumbup: ,anyone else near with a similar age :baby:?

I'm from North Wales! Llandudno, in fact :] x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"