North Wales

I'm just in North Wales - Broughton, Chester. Hello all!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-m...road-19th-august-confirmed-attendies-pg1.html

Oops, sorry, just logged back in after a few days at the in laws so missed this post. Hope you all had a good day and next meet, I'd love to come please! :hugs:

hi ladies thought id join you
im in Prestatyn :D
and went to PHS until 2006

I'm in Aberystwyth, so kinda central really! Would love to know if there's anyone else from north Ceredigion/west Powys sort of area as I'm starting to think I'm kinda lonely in this little corner of the world!!

Beca :wave:

Ooh, Estelseren, i LOVE Aber and Borth..love to go stay in Chlarach Bay, since being a Kid ive always said i will move there one day lol..x

Floralaura- It is lovely here. I only moved here for uni and thought that I'd move to London once I'd graduated but met OH, got engaged and got stuck in the 'Aber Trap'!! I don't think that I'd want to live anywhere else now. I'm getting married on April 7th on Constitution Hill and am looking forward to some amazing wedding photos as long as the weather holds! :cloud9:

Beca :wave:

Been on BnB for ages but only just thought to come in here! - I live between Wrexham and Chester if anyone fancies meeting up.

Hey sian, you should have a look in the forum meets section, there's a monthly chester meet being arranged :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->