North Wales

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So whos North Wales or close to?

:muaha:

me me me me me me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 25 mins to Chester by train from Warrington.

i was in wrexham yesterday but the job got cancelled, i then reverse the lorry into one of the cars in the carpark.......quite a successful trip then

LMFAO ....

Keep ur truck away from my car!
xxx

Im Not....

:rofl:

Just Being A Brat......

My home town Chester - Only 15 minutes away from Wrexham :D

I deffo think a girlie night out in Chester is on the cards. I know this really cheesy club called Rosies we can go to. Went there on one of my hen nights. THey have three floors each with a different style of music. R n B,Eighties/nineties rock and cheese eg Proclaimers, Dirty Dancing etc and chart music. Something for everyone.

LMAO @ cheesy!!! God Lynnie theres some better nights out than that LOL Theres a gay club too near revolution bar - ACE :rofl: That was our last stop off last time I was in Chester! Good laugh :lol:

South wales piddles all over north wales :D

LMAO @ cheesy!!! God Lynnie theres some better nights out than that LOL Theres a gay club too near revolution bar - ACE :rofl: That was our last stop off last time I was in Chester! Good laugh :lol:
I like cheesy!

Oh dear! LOL

So do I haha Use to go in Rosies most weekends before I moved from Chester knew one of the bouncers so getting in was easy peasy!

Always good to go to a couple of bars - I'd like to go to the revolution bar again even as a start off because it's quite expensive but OMG I love the food!!

I'd drag you out but I think Imi would kill me :rofl:

The Reflex, which is the ground floor is Rosies (now called RB's) Sooo Cheesy, A great place to go to boogie as if your back at a school disco!! Wooo!! Although it does have its bad points.... I get woken up by the drunken people at silly o'clock in the morning when they're on their way home and fancy a swim in the canal, urgh!!

I've not been out since new years eve! :cry:(Although I did drink enough for a the rest of 2007.... 3 bottles of wine (TO MYSELF!!) Cocktails, champagne.....and more but I'd got so drunk I'd forgotten! I was home by 12:30 and ended up throwing tomato sauce all over my OH and my kitchen ceiling! (Another story!)

Two days later I found out I was pg :happydance: (i Had no idea, obviosly!) pooped myself thinking what have i done due to the amount of alcohol I'd thrown down my neck.....but everything was fine!! :happydance:

Wobbles - I love going to wrexham just for Primark!! Bargins galore, oh and home and bargin!! They have no shops like that in Chester!!

Oh dear! LOL

So do I haha Use to go in Rosies most weekends before I moved from Chester knew one of the bouncers so getting in was easy peasy!

Always good to go to a couple of bars - I'd like to go to the revolution bar again even as a start off because it's quite expensive but OMG I love the food!!

I'd drag you out but I think Imi would kill me :rofl:

Always used to go to revolution first on a night out. Flavoured vodkas mmmmmmmm. My best make lived down the road behind the Natwest bnk opposite that dodgy chicken place and club 69 (think that was what it was called.)

Hey girlies ....

TBH wobbs, Lyn ... i don't CARE where we go on this night out after LO has made her apperance aslong as i come home ARSEHOLED!!!!

Cheesy, RnB sound sgood to me just let me wear my dancing shoessss!!
xxx

I have only been to newport is that south? I liked it there,was about 4 hours drive tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->