North west meet??

at weeknd i can only do sundays really. what about next half term? when is that?

Cant do weekends far to busy in liverpool and trains for me to get in. If OH is off i can pinch his car to come as i dont have mine anymore but thats a long shot :) XxxX

i'd love to meet but i always struggle with the locations, as i dont drive and they always tend to be to far for me or difficult to get to on public transport :(

I still want to come, I'm dying to meet Leyla Ellie, she looks so cute! x Oh and you too of course! x

where abouts are you dizzy?

do you think we should may do a poll of selected dates for june/july and the date with the most votes is set?

You DO it lil bump :) Im easy when i can come. :) But offline next 2 weeks so will check in at work and see what everyone picked :) XxxX

lol thanks Ema :rofl:

Will make a fresh thread tomorrow then and put follow link up in here.

I made the poll ladies with a random selection of dates (mainly wednesdays as they were the agreed date) https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/133791-north-west-meet-poll.html

Ooh I am glad I didn't miss these shenanigans :)
I'm well up for this, spesh if it is Liverpool, tis my most train-ed to destination as I am only in Southport.
:)

lol i cant believe this still hasnt happened, im in turkey now till 6th july so i might not be able to come anymore, unless it still hasnt happened by then?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"