• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

North west meet??

Depending on what time it's gonna be we should be coming. It's a long trip for us so gotta work it out x

Im the same as thelilbump, ill be there depending on the time. Ill have to get a couple of trains so a fairly long journey for us. Will try though xx

Im the same as thelilbump, ill be there depending on the time. Ill have to get a couple of trains so a fairly long journey for us. Will try though xx

whereabouts r u comin from hun? U can pm me if ya like. We may be on same train :happydance:

Erm not sure about it now, can't get a bus with pram access to lpool, however if I drag Katy along I should have my new stroller by then so it will be easier for me to fold up

I was probably coming anyway. So if you need my assistance then i definitely will. Is it gonna be next wednesday? The 22nd? xx

ooh im just thinking, i cant make the 22nd, got loads of bills due out next week so will have no money spare :sad1: xx

Liverpool is 3 hrs on train hubby says no way at this stage in pregnancy :( maybe next time

Also, i'm not sure i can 22nd. I got my start date for my job today, and it's the 22nd. I have to be in lpool by 9.30am and it's meant to last around 3 hours so i could make early afternoon but not sure how bexy would get the bus on her own xx

I agree maybe the following wed's 29th?? XxxX

Ooh, you're the same age as me!!! Yep we are old, I agree with you lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back