North west meet??

COME LISA!! PLEASE!!! Then i can see you and hebe again and saves a trip over this way ;) XxxX

yep the more the merrier, i personally think everyone on this forum should come and have a mass meet but i dont think its gna happen lol

x

were + when is the meet? (sorry havent ready right through the pages) if its not to far for me, j + bumpyy lol id come, if its ok with you girls xx

ow girls i'm not gonna be able to make it sorry it's the oh's day off workies :dohh:

were + when is the meet? (sorry havent ready right through the pages) if its not to far for me, j + bumpyy lol id come, if its ok with you girls xx

tis next wednesday in liverpool so not too far for you :happydance:

Right girlies who is defo coming before i make the trip over :D XxX

Right girlies who is defo coming before i make the trip over :D XxX

i will be able to pop out for a little while depending time and stuff because i have doc appointment over bump. and to be honest not much money at the minute lol xx

I can't make it next weds in Liverpool I'm afraid:cry:

Maybe next time:muaha:

All have a lovely time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was coming but my private scan in St Helens was changed yesterday, its Wed now at 12 so i wont be able to make it :( maybe next time xx

Yeah i think if we change the date maybe?? as so far only 2-3 can make it :) XxxX

I can make it any day, would have been fine wed if they hadnt changed my scan date :dohh: Wednesdays and Thursdays are usually best for me :) xx

:wave: ladies. r we rearranging?

I can only go if I take someone with me as I can't get on the bus by myself, stupid arriva doesn't have buggy friendly buses round here. I will wait and see when Katy is free...

hey where wer you thinking of meeting? and i could only make it if it was at a weekend im sorry im awkward, still in school lol
xxx

we didnt do it no cos not many people were coming, can we all do weekends?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->