North west meet??

You don't have to have LO to join in the meets hun thats why I suggested a baby free one a while back ...kids play days are great but so is getting to know others and letting your hair down just there didn't seem much interest although was posted well in advance and then people fall pregnant so figured it was best to do the idea again with less notice (it was for May).

I thought this still mite be happening, damn you ladies getting pregnant!! haha x

Gonna do it if people want to :D like I'd say no to a night out haha

Yea i want to but whether i'l be able to is another matter :(
Ash has got to have a lot of time off in the next few months, due to alot of things
E.g his operation, silverstone kieran's birthday, which is a sat, then the weekend after i've got my sisters hen party and then her wedding :dohh:
I don't think his bosses are too impressed :(

x x

Right someone pic a time and place :rofl: im crap with these things but can go anywhere :)

Also as for the night out im glad it changed from may as im away that weekend as was GUTTED i was going to miss it :rofl: But we defo need one. Ive already told kyle not to expect me to be able to do anything for a few days :rofl: XxX

If waiting4bump is coming then i might come too. Don't wanna feel like a frube though for being baby free and bump free (remind me again why i even plague this forum, it's pretty much in the title) :rofl: xx

If waiting4bump is coming then i might come too. Don't wanna feel like a frube though for being baby free and bump free (remind me again why i even plague this forum, it's pretty much in the title) :rofl: xx

Frube! :rofl: Come, and then I won't feel like a muppet either! :D xx

Right someone pic a time and place :rofl: im crap with these things but can go anywhere :)

Shall we do a poll or something of possible places? :shrug: jus tryin to think of a fair way 2 decide.

Anyone got any suggestions for good places we can invade?! :lol:

Ooooo I might pop over if there are other baby-less people there! Leeds isn't too far from Trafford Centre etc!

ooh would i be able to come please, depending where it is of course :D xx

I dont know how to add a poll so just vote, Manchester, liverpool, chester or any other suggestions :) XxX

Liverpewwwl! Or actually Chester would be better, can get the bus then

Manchester is best for me but ill go anywhere as long as its ok to get to on train :) xx

I am north east depends on where north west u meet x

I can do manchester its bout 1n half hrs by train from here

I can do any i dont drive anymore had to sell me car, So im relying on train/bus unless oh is around to give me a lift :) XxX

Chester or Lpool for moi really. Manchester is a bit far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->