North Yorkshire

Nemo and bump

mummy of 1 daughter
Reaction score
hello,

i know there is a south yorkshire group but is there anyone from North Yorkshire? i'm moving up next month and am up there every few weeks.

anyone?
xoxo

are u moving to york ? i live nr selby which isnt that far from york xxx

Where abouts are you moving to in North Yorkshire?x

i'm moving to dunnington. within the next month job depending.
xoxo

I live about 1 1/2 away in Haworth West Yorkshire.x

hi im new to the site but im up near northallerton.

hi e&l's mummy welcome. how long you lived in noethallerton?

just over 4 years. cant wait to move again tbh. not had a good time up here.

Hey girls im in West Yorkshire but we regualrly visit north yorks :) :)

mum to Hayden(11) and Lewis (10 mths)

Jen xxxxxx

I just moved to Northallerton!!!!!! from canada lol

oh wow!! that was a move and a half. hows it going? if you want someone to show you round or for coffee or something just give me a holla.xxxx

I would love that. I recently moved here because my boyfriend lives in this town and I only know a couple people such as his friend's girlfriends. I've mainly only been on the highstreet so far and am trying to adjust to the small town life because I am from a big city back home and im having a bit of a difficult time adjusting...just trying to find work at the moment though and i dont have a problem re-locating for work if required! Hoping to work with the NHS :)

oh wow!! that was a move and a half. hows it going? if you want someone to show you round or for coffee or something just give me a holla.xxxx

I would love that. I recently moved here because my boyfriend lives in this town and I only know a couple people such as his friend's girlfriends. I've mainly only been on the highstreet so far and am trying to adjust to the small town life because I am from a big city back home and im having a bit of a difficult time adjusting...just trying to find work at the moment though and i dont have a problem re-locating for work if required! Hoping to work with the NHS :)

what is it you're looking to do in the nhs?

what is it you're looking to do in the nhs?

Lab work or data/statistics...I have a fair amount of experience in lab research and data analysis so I have applied to a few positions in that kind of area as well as health promotion or mental health sorts of jobs (I have a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience). Its just driving me nuts right now because they state that you should wait up until 4 weeks after the closing date of the jobs which is SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!! lol but hopefully something will come back for me :)

i know how you feel, my oh works in the nhs and has applied for several care assistant jobs, he hates the waiting too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->