• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northampton mini meet :)

Or you could come to mine toria?!?!?!? :)

Holly if you're going can I be cheeky and ask you to come get me and Caitlyn and we'll go halves on petrol money :blush:

£30 for bus to MK :shock:

You'd better sweet talk Carl not me ... we will have to take the vectra, we wont all fit in the olop :rofl: :rofl:

We would fit ok ... LO's in the back and us in the front ... we would just have no room for the buggies :rofl:

Boot doesnt even fit my quinny in one go :shock:

What time, I have to sign on at 11am so I will be in town anyway so shouldnt be a problem

I'm definitely coming, I just need to look at buses but they are pretty good from here really xx

shall we say about 11.30 then? is that good for u amy?? and would a bus get you here for that time jackie?!
xx

xxx

yep thats fine for me x I can let you know if the job centre are runing late, I wont be far away!

Arrrgh i didnt realise youd planned this the same day as bluewater :hissy:

Never realised there were so many of us from Northampton / surronding areas.

I should be able to come so long as I dont sleep in or have bubba by then (not blooming likely)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->