Northamptonhire anybody :)

Hiya! My mum used to lecture at Moulton College!

gosh i hope she wasn't one of my lecturers ! i was a right little knob !:dohh:

x

:haha: You didn't do Animal Welfare or Grooming did you? x

yeah i did lmao ! oh dear if ure mum was the one i told to bugger off and wash her own windows i will die ! xx

Hahahaha oh dear! That's so funny :lol: Can you remember her name? If it is Pat, then that's my mum! Lol xx

yeah lmao ... there was an incident with people messing around while there was some dogs in(Think they were playing with the hose) .. and quite lovely of all my "friends" one by one had grassed me up for it .. i cant remember exactly but i know i didn't ACTUALLY do anything ahah ... thats why i was so angry.. like u know when u know a teacher has made a mistake? and cos everyone had said it was me it was tough really lol .. so she told me i had to wash the windows .. and i thought like hell i am ! while everyone stands here watching me when they know i didn't do it !... i said DO I LOOK LIKE A BLOODY WINDOW WASHER DO IT YER SELF.... :/ x

Hahaha you rebel :p I think my mum might've told me about that actually :rofl: Think she taught quite a lot of 'naughty' students. What a small world we live in! xx

haha it is a small world .. i really NEVER did do it tho i swear lmao !! teh whole course was just full of weirdos! tbh i dont think a single person on my course finished! ahahah .... :/ x

No worries hun, yeah I get it, I am 5miles the other way near the newish mcdonalds (all criptic) :haha::haha:

The roundabout one? Thats not far at all :) so we probably really have passed in the street :lol: x

:hi: welcome to bnb :)

luvbunsazzle I saw you tried to pm me but my inbox is always full :dohh: are you ok :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->