• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northamptonhire anybody :)

I know this thread hasn't been updated for a while but thought I would say hello to all the Northamptonshire ladies, as I live in Northampton.

Hello :) nice to see you! this thread is a bit dead now we need get it back up and running :)

Hi,

Ive just moved to Wellinborough. Ive been in Devon for the last 10 years although I grew up in Northampton. I don't know anyone here at all. It would be nice to make some friends.

Hi i'm currently in the process of moving to a village 2 miles from welly, and excepting my first child.. so am in the same boat as yourself not knowing many folk up this way... as i have lived all my life in south northants..

Hey :hi: I'm from Rushden, Northants!

aw its lovely you see you all :) a lot of us are friends on facebook so if you would like to add me at all add https://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=508058769#!/micheala.emerson

Should take you to my profil. hopefully see some of you soon xx

Added you Mickymoo :flower: Ah it's really nice knowing there's people around :thumbup:

Im in Kettering, thought I would be the only one!!

Hi I live in Northampton :) I split my time between southfields and Kettering.

oh i went to Tresham also .. what a dump lol! not now obv its all modern ! few years to late tho ahah x

^^ I went to the one near town then moved to the new one when it was finished ... it was much better :) x

oh i was long gone by then i left after a few months cos i hated it there so much :/ Didn't really like making the trip into ket everyday to go to a rubbish college! but yeah the new one is amazing! i would go back there now if i had the time! .. i looked at doing an access course there last year but it was to intense for the time i have spare! ... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->