Northern Ireland Brides To Be :)

emzmc

Expecting number 2 :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

Firstly big congratualtions to everyone and good luck with all the planning.
Thought it be nice to have a forum for us northern ireland ladies to help eachother with ideas and suggestions!

Im a bit confused about the whole civil ceremony vs religious ceremony, if anyone could shed a little light..

I only got engaged on the 9th of septemeber :) and we have our venue booked for 5th of october 2013 in the Clandeboye Lodge Hotel. We are also having our ceremoney there in the blackwood suite :) Absolutely stunning... now heres the thing... we have to sort out the arrangements but want to ask our minister to perform the ceremoney here... is this classed as a civil ceremony or religious or am i just being real dumb and its the same thing, what i mean is what else do i need to get sorted, do i need to apply through the city hall to have the ceremony here through an application etc? we are also only new to the area and will have to ask our local church if we can join and also can he do it, but we dont even know them personally and with us only joining i dont know how hard this is going to be but we have our heart set getting married their as apposed to a church!

any info be great :) x

xx

Hi Ladies.

Firstly big congratualtions to everyone and good luck with all the planning.
Thought it be nice to have a forum for us northern ireland ladies to help eachother with ideas and suggestions!

Im a bit confused about the whole civil ceremony vs religious ceremony, if anyone could shed a little light..

I only got engaged on the 9th of septemeber :) and we have our venue booked for 5th of october 2013 in the Clandeboye Lodge Hotel. We are also having our ceremoney there in the blackwood suite :) Absolutely stunning... now heres the thing... we have to sort out the arrangements but want to ask our minister to perform the ceremoney here... is this classed as a civil ceremony or religious or am i just being real dumb and its the same thing, what i mean is what else do i need to get sorted, do i need to apply through the city hall to have the ceremony here through an application etc? we are also only new to the area and will have to ask our local church if we can join and also can he do it, but we dont even know them personally and with us only joining i dont know how hard this is going to be but we have our heart set getting married their as apposed to a church!

any info be great :) x

xx

Congratultions on setting a date! x

congrats on the date setting

a civil ceremony cannot have an religious content as far as i am aware.

lovely wedding venue, being from NI we were torn were to get married but settled on the new forest over in england.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->