Northern Ireland meet up october 2011!! 26 people so far!

Youve gotta be kidding! If I said I was coming, nobody would come :rofl:

Actually, sod that, I'll fly over with Amy-Lea:thumbup: As long asa that Melly Moo doesn't think about stealing my pants:haha:

I'm not quite sure Ireland is ready for such a hot to trot mama though...think the place would go into meltdown! :rofl:

I'm not sure if the Irish men are ready for a black sista. I know they love their black girls really though. Don't ask me how I know....:lol:

You're hysterical :rofl: "including Amy-Lea"..like it's a reason to come, I'm just a fat blondie who talks to much and has a very strong scouse accent...thats one reason for Billy2mm to not wanna come :winkwink:

:rofl:

as i said if you are hot enough i wont care about the accent and you are one hot mamma!!!!! :kiss:

what are ya on about your like the most famous person on here!!!

you, PP, hayley, holly's twinny, xxxjacxxx,

AND YOUR NOT FAT!!!! im fat though, 16 stone but im trying to loose weight...So if anyones fatt, its MEEEEEE!!!! And this would be the perfect excuse to loose it if it takes off the ground!

amongst others i really wanna meet you and the rest, ya's BnB celebrities :smug: xxxx

we could do the meet in october or something if we get more peeps and if i write your name on the thread peeps may read and come along too! xxxx

I'm about 3lb's behind you..so urm yeah..we can be fat together? :rofl:

Youve gotta be kidding! If I said I was coming, nobody would come :rofl:

Actually, sod that, I'll fly over with Amy-Lea:thumbup: As long asa that Melly Moo doesn't think about stealing my pants:haha:

:happydance: Can you imagine, we would get bladdered in the airport and reach the girls and they'd be like 'whhhhhhaaaaaat the fucks this' :rofl:

luckily i know most of the staff at the airport i would be flying out from so me getting wasted and still getting boarded would be guaranteed!!!

Just had a quick look for 14th/15th october for a quick idea and it's 10.99 there and back and with taxes etc it would be £37 which is good! & Thats to Dublin, maybe cheaper going to other cities.

just checked for me and its 43 quid but thats just the first site i looked at.

Bare in mind it's a weekend and Dublin I priced, I think thats amazing.

What other places are good for a drinky?
I've only ever been to Dublin, Belfast, Eneskillin? & Lisbellaw.

ive never been to dublin but i think that or belfast would be best coz its where the biggest airports are and are the easiet for people to get to.

ooh well if amy-lea and jacqui are going i'll fly with them :thumbup: i love ireland, lived there for a while x

its up to you lot, where would you rather Dublin or Belfast?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->