Northern Ireland meet up october 2011!! 26 people so far!

I'll do whatever. What would plans be? Like meet up shopping and a night out. or more a day thing and then chill?

how many would we need for a proper meet up? 12 potential girls so far!

id say a meet up and a night out!! and you could all do some shopping the next day before you fly home? xxxx something like that xxx

Ive just checked for me to fly to dublin return including taxes its £37 so not bad at all really

id say a meet up and a night out!! and you could all do some shopping the next day before you fly home? xxxx something like that xxx

that sounds good though i dont think anyone would be fit for anything other than throwing up the following day :rofl:

then shopping that day and a night out that night ! its up to all of you really xxx

That reminds me I have to get my pictures taken for my passport, 2 months til Vegas! I don't want to though, I have a nice skinny face on my old one :brat:

That reminds me I have to get my pictures taken for my passport, 2 months til Vegas! I don't want to though, I have a nice skinny face on my old one :brat:

can you not use the same pics again? i thought you could or is that just on driving licenses?

I don't think it would be right for me to use a 15 year old pic of me on my next 10 year passport I'll be using til I'm 31 :rofl:

I had to use new pics on my passport and if youve changed alot you have to have it countersigned again. I didnt have mine countersigned, i took my old passport to post office and asked if they though the passport people would want it countersigned and they said no but if they did they would send it back to get it done. Thankfully they didnt

I don't think it would be right for me to use a 15 year old pic of me on my next 10 year passport I'll be using til I'm 31 :rofl:

ah ok lol. luckily my pic was when i was 19 and its a pretty good pic! i dread getting passport pics taken!

ah ok lol. luckily my pic was when i was 19 and its a pretty good pic! i dread getting passport pics taken!

You should see my bus pass pic, i get a free one because of my epilepsy and they take the pic with a webcam and they didnt tell me and im stood there with my mouth wide open

You should see my bus pass pic, i get a free one because of my epilepsy and they take the pic with a webcam and they didnt tell me and im stood there with my mouth wide open

and now i hve to see it!!! :rofl:

I'm wondering what is so special about Amy Lea and Jac that they get there names in the title and surrounded by kisses? I mean, you do realise they are both scum of the earth right? :haha:

seriously though, I've never been to ireland and have always wanted to go, but i most likely wouldn't be able to afford it! :-/

lol i hate showing it to bus drivers i just think there going to burst out laughing :lol:

They done that to me on my college pass, Jem.I have the phone to my ear as I was talking to my friend while he typed up whatever he was doing. Also my pass says
'Amy-Lisa' :dohh:

They done that to me on my college pass, Jem.I have the phone to my ear as I was talking to my friend while he typed up whatever he was doing. Also my pass says
'Amy-Lisa' :dohh:

:rofl:

I'm wondering what is so special about Amy Lea and Jac that they get there names in the title and surrounded by kisses? I mean, you do realise they are both scum of the earth right? :haha:

seriously though, I've never been to ireland and have always wanted to go, but i most likely wouldn't be able to afford it! :-/

pip i wanna meet you too! it looks like only about 30-50 quid for a flight and its only in the very early stages so far hun there will be plenty of time to save!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->