Northern Ireland meet up october 2011!! 26 people so far!

I'm wondering what is so special about Amy Lea and Jac that they get there names in the title and surrounded by kisses? I mean, you do realise they are both scum of the earth right? :haha:

seriously though, I've never been to ireland and have always wanted to go, but i most likely wouldn't be able to afford it! :-/

pip i wanna meet you too! it looks like only about 30-50 quid for a flight and its only in the very early stages so far hun there will be plenty of time to save!

i dont want to meet pip, she talks all wrong she calls dinner lunch and tea dinner :rofl: she needs to get it right first

I'm wondering what is so special about Amy Lea and Jac that they get there names in the title and surrounded by kisses? I mean, you do realise they are both scum of the earth right? :haha:

seriously though, I've never been to ireland and have always wanted to go, but i most likely wouldn't be able to afford it! :-/

pip i wanna meet you too! it looks like only about 30-50 quid for a flight and its only in the very early stages so far hun there will be plenty of time to save!

i dont want to meet pip, she talks all wrong she calls dinner lunch and tea dinner :rofl: she needs to get it right first

so do i!!

depending on who im talking to mid-day meal is lunch or dinner and night time meal is tea, dinner or supper!

because they're special :smug: nah i did it really so people will see it and come!!!

shall i put your name down? and its not until october or something so its still very early and its only may now so its ageeeees away lots of time for you to save! xxx

Can I be put down as a maybe? I'm not able to pay for stuff online so I'd have to get my mum to and she might have a freak attack about meeting people online :blush: also not sure how I'd get there as I don't drive

i love the way you've put jac and al
in the title to try and draw people in

you'll scare them off!

:rofl:

hope and pray, i dont drive either :thumbup: i will have to get the bus to whereever it is! where do you live ?? i will put your name down anyway, its just a rough draft!

jenny, are you coming?? we would love to meet you!! xxx

would it be ok to post this in general chatter?? ladies there may be interested in coming! xxxx

because they're special :smug: nah i did it really so people will see it and come!!!

shall i put your name down? and its not until october or something so its still very early and its only may now so its ageeeees away lots of time for you to save! xxx

Hmmm, maybe. But if you did i would want it in the title, with stars around it and a drum roll before hand. And in capital letters. Lol.

And would it be just outselves coming or are children allowed?

And lunch is called LUNCH!! :rofl:

not unless someone is coming from the south
or my oh wants to drive to the airport lol

you can stick me down if you like but it's only
a maybe, will see how it goes after the bp meet
in regards to money etc :thumbup:

gonna cost a fortune just to get over there

Hmmm, maybe. But if you did i would want it in the title, with stars around it and a drum roll before hand. And in capital letters. Lol.

And would it be just outselves coming or are children allowed?

And lunch is called LUNCH!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

If children are coming I'M OUT .. no way would i take Hallie on a holiday without my mum or Darren to support me :shock: imagine she kicked off on the plane...eek!

not unless someone is coming from the south
or my oh wants to drive to the airport lol

you can stick me down if you like but it's only
a maybe, will see how it goes after the bp meet
in regards to money etc :thumbup:

gonna cost a fortune just to get over there

it will either be in the belfast or somewhere in the north OR in dublin its up to the girls who will be flying over i will go anywhere!

jenny and pip i will put your names down ok :D xxx

If children are coming I'M OUT .. no way would i take Hallie on a holiday without my mum or Darren to support me :shock: imagine she kicked off on the plane...eek!

Well this was my thought. Taking Bella on a plane sounds like my idea of hell! Lol.

but then i don't know if i could go overseas without her! Lol.

to be fair you will be away for the same time you will be away from her in blackpool. the flights like half an hour isn't it, drive from blackpool is longer than that. Not like it's spain or nothing. Tell her your going to Stoke or something, surely its the same distance away haha

yup the plane trip is 30mins MAX :thumbup: and if it is official and it happens, we can start sorting and making plans when ya'll get back from BP :happydance: and its not like a long weekend or anything its only 1 day from morning until the next morning / afternoon xxx

to be fair you will be away for the same time you will be away from her in blackpool. the flights like half an hour isn't it, drive from blackpool is longer than that. Not like it's spain or nothing. Tell her your going to Stoke or something, surely its the same distance away haha

LOL! :rofl: Pretty sure she wouldn't understand if i told her i was going to the moon, so that wouldn't be a problem, i think it just feels like a lot further away from her.

So is it just a weekend away you're thinking of?

i think meeting saturday going home sunday
would work better rather than just one day ...

i'd feel better spending the money to fly over
if it was for a weekend, would feel like a waste
(no offence) if it was just for one day

meeting saturday and coming home sunday is just 1 day though ... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member