Northern Ireland meet up october 2011!! 26 people so far!

Aw Id love to go but think Ill be well skint then :(

I was gonna start one of these threads for Leeds :rofl:

xxx

HOW am I only seeing this now?? Me me meee since I live here! lol :happydance:

ok, i cant go :( too close to everything else... stupid army scheduling x

I'd love to come too! Belfast will be handy for me and I will be ready for a good drink come October as the baby will be here at end July/start Aug

Said it in the other thread but even I can't go (possibly unlikely althoguh could do a sober meal or something!), I can help you gals book nice restaurants/clubs etc. There are some awesome restaurants and cocktail bars that I can point you in the direction of ;)

i really hope this takes off cos im dying to gooooo :brat: xxx

I'd love to come too! Belfast will be handy for me and I will be ready for a good drink come October as the baby will be here at end July/start Aug

Awww congrats Karen :cloud9:

I'd love to come to this too but I think I'd be too scared to fly all the way there on my own! ( also someone needs to organise a Leeds meet)

I'd love to come to this too but I think I'd be too scared to fly all the way there on my own! ( also someone needs to organise a Leeds meet)

come to me and we'll fly over together :thumbup:

Iv noticed Billy an strawberries said maybe so il say maybe too as then a least three of us coming from one place ish ifykwim?

^ Oh good, I'd prefer to be with someone and not totally alone :)

Oh my word, just checked back this thread...26 people...:dohh: So wha gwan with dis now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->