Northern Ireland meet up october 2011!! 26 people so far!

yeah hun i think it will be belfast! thats whaere everyone is planning on going!

is everyone booking heir own flights and hotels?? xxx

like are we sharing rooms? 2 people to a double room ? we cant do that if everyone is booking themselves! oh im confsed, where is jac when ya need her? xxx

Everyone should try and stay in the same hotel, at the min it would be cheapest for Days hotel and it is closest to city center, and 2 in a room would be best (unless anyone requests a single) a twin room is £49. As for flights it would be best if everyone done their own, because they will be coming from different airports.

Oh and it would be easier if you got numbers and booked the rooms all together, you might even get discount for booking a lot of rooms ;)

sabby should handle the money to book the rooms!! like if you agree!

im serious! ive organised the meet up! you take the money and organise the rooms! xxx

Eh, can you take my name off the list please? I'm not actually going. One bnb meet this year is enough expense!

Hopefully ill be able to but i wont know until nearer the time

i'll book everything myself, i wont
know until after bp anyway and we'll be in
another hotel :thumbup:

ok needausername i'll take it off, though i wanted to meet you!

I might come, although the thread title with special names in to entice people makes me cringe :rofl: :rofl:

will put your name down! you just need to ask me to take ot off if your not coming xxx

Yeah, I'm kinda skint and have a lot going on around that time.

its fine hun! where about in ireland are you anyway? my guess is cork or around that area! xxx

Can you take my name off the title please, I'm still gunna come though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->