Northern Ireland meet up october 2011!! 26 people so far!

Can I come? I looove ireland, and there will be enough gap between the BP meet and this so i could save up!

Ahh safe to say im coming the furthest :shock: Id have to fly on my own how exciting!!!! x

oh and i say belfast - i can fly stanstead - belfast intl airport for pennies! x

kent's down here with me
so i'll be coming quite a distance too

:haha:

£76 it will cost me for 2 adults
(me and oh) return to belfast

:thumbup:

plus the cost to get to heathrow and back

so say £120 max for travel

not as bad as i thought actually

:happydance:

ok ladies for those who plan/want to come just like my first post so i know i havent forgptten anyone! please :kiss: xxxx

belfast and october sounds good! like 17 so far i think! :yipee:

Where would you fly from Jenny? Do they not do flights from Bournemouth/Southampton x

is 17 girls enough for a meet up?? xxx and my SIL may be coming so that would be 18!

ok so where will we sleep?
should there be a dress code?
special theme???

throw your ideas out here girls!! xxx

I will get my sister to come Mandy81 so that will be one more and if you dont mind we might bring our sis-in-law to, she isnt a bnb girl.

this would be one awesome drinking session plus i get to make new friends! i hope this takes off it would be great! plus a great excuse to loose weight :) xxx

I think once you have numbers everyone should start booking their flights and hotel rooms, because the sooner you do it the cheaper it will be :)

You can put my name down if it's for Belfast. Would love to meet everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->