Northern Ireland Meet?

We are still going - I want a quick look around Asda Living afterwards!!

Karen everytime I go down there I HAVE to go into asda lol
looking forward to seeing you and katie again :) xxx

Katie is hoping Sophie Louise will make it! i've ordered a portable dvd online and it is being delivered free to Asda and I'm hoping it will be there 2moro!!

Aww bless, she is feeling a little better now i'm hopeing she is ok by the morning, should be fun to meet everyone :) xx

Katie is not in that great form either - she is getting her big tooth through at the back and it's very sore so she is not eating great. Hope to see you tomorrow!:winkwink:

I think I might need new batteries for my camera!

Katie is not in that great form either - she is getting her big tooth through at the back and it's very sore so she is not eating great. Hope to see you tomorrow!:winkwink:

Aww poor baby, hopefully it come's through soon, see you tomorrow hun xxx

We are deffo going :) soo looking forward to it, see you all in a few hours ladies :) xx

It was ok, she slept most of the way back then woke up and started singing to the woman facing us lol.

MY MIDWIFE NEVER TURNED UP!!!!!!!

I am livid! LIVID!!! I could have gone to the meet!!!!!!! :cry:

I think sabrina was the only one to take pic's lol
and she is away out tonight so we will all have to wait til the morning xx

I took a couple, I'll upload them after dinner!

i wana see what i missed!

I'm goin away tomro til Wednesday to see Lady Gaga in Belfast, so wont get to see them, boo! If u put them on facebook, tag me! lol Unless it's one I'm not even lookin in and have my chops wide open talking or sumthin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->