Northern Ireland Meet?

Sabby how's Dec doing - I saw you said something on FB about the healing being really fast?!? How fantastic is that!

yep well ill still be there then, as long as im not on my ownio!!!
so whos defo defo going now?

Mandy debs updated the OP with who can still make it :)

Oh Nuke just told me on FB that she wants to come down after the MW visits so long as she isn't major late!

Sabby how's Dec doing - I saw you said something on FB about the healing being really fast?!? How fantastic is that!

He doing good thanks :flower: it is amazing how quickly it is healing :thumbup: he still has lots of blisters but they drying out really quickly. Thanks for asking :hugs:

There are nine people on the first page that can make it, but did someone not say there was only 6 going ???? who's the 3 that can't make it iykwim x

From what I can see there is 8 defos and Nuke who may make it if her midwife isnt to late :)

those in the OP that are under "who you'll meet" are those who haven't deffo cancelled. (although they may not have deffo confirmed either - particularly those who i don't have names for!)

we'll see who turns up tomorrow when we meet them lol
looking forward til it, hope my little lady is feeling up to it :) x

it will probably end up just being me standing there asking every Tom,Dick or Harry "are you from BnB " !!! lol

Mandy - Nuke had since said that her MW was coming round but she still wants to come, she has my mobile number and is gonna call/txt when she's joining us if the MW isn't too late! So she was one of the 9 that wasn't gonna be there... don't know who the others were?

Sabby you'll know a BnBer when you see one!! They'll be the ones looking suspiciously around them like shop lifters or something LOL

We are still going - I want a quick look around Asda Living afterwards!!

Karen everytime I go down there I HAVE to go into asda lol
looking forward to seeing you and katie again :) xxx

I'm still goin too, u can't miss me, where r we meeting again? At the front doors? I've to leave here at 8am to go collect sharon then get the train up, so can't check in the morning! Also, u cant miss me lol

Oh I have to go to Asda - need baby wipes AND food AND milk!

Liz - outside the cinema, it's on the 1st floor

Karen everytime I go down there I HAVE to go into asda lol
looking forward to seeing you and katie again :) xxx

Katie is hoping Sophie Louise will make it! i've ordered a portable dvd online and it is being delivered free to Asda and I'm hoping it will be there 2moro!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->