Northern Ireland Meet?

Awww glad he's ok. Ladies Im really sorry but me and Matthew cant make it either :cry: And so wanted to go and meet everyone!!!! Someone crashed into the back of us on Tuesday so we have to go see a consultant on Saturday for injuries. Matthew had a mark on his chest so have to see for bruising etc and I have quite bad muscle inflammation in my neck etc :( Sorry ladies we will definately be at the next one! make sure you's take plenty of pictures etc for us to see :( Hope you's all have a lovely afternoon! :hugs: And good luck NuKe :) xxxxxx

right. i'm on a flying visit, but if someone can make a list i'll edit the OP to show who's def going xx

Sabby - so glad the wee man's hand will be ok :hugs:

Okay so far I can see the defos are

Sabby52
mandy81
sammy181
Aaisrie
lizzie-moon
NIfirsttimer
stiletosam
brillbride
Nuke (if not in hospital)

Have I forgotten anyone ??

Ladies I may not be able to make it :( my little lady has been very badly sick now for 2 day she can't even keep water down, I will have to wait and see what the doctor say's this evening and I will let you know if we are deffo going or not xxxx

and im another one who has to bow out! :cry: the mw has to come visit me tomorrow afternoon cuz my bp was even higher today :cry: shes guna be here between 1 and 2 she said :cry: im so upset!!! i really REALLY wanted to meet you all!

...on the plus side, though, at the next meet i will def have my own little bundle!

:dohh:

maybe we should reschedule ladies? less than half of us are gonna be there now.....?

that sounds like a good idea to me, depends on what the other ladies think? its insane to think that when it happens i will have a little POPPY WITH ME!!! CRAZYYYYYYYY!!!

I think it's a bit late to cancel it - what if someone doesn't see the post and is standing there by themselves, a small group is better than no group. We can always have other bigger meets?

I don't mind rescheduling, although was looking forward to it. :cry:

XXX

I reckon if you are one of the few who can still make it, go and have fun. It is def too late in the day to be cancelling completely in case some people aren't online before then and someone turns up expecting a meet and noone shows (remember there are some coming from further afield and can't just dander home again :))

A mini-meet is better than no-meet after all!

Well I'm still going if anyone wants to join me, grand!

Right ladies. I' gonna come across as a bossy b1tch now, but I'm re-claiming my role as organiser (even though I can't make it!)....

The meet IS going ahead, exactly as planned (details in OP).

If you are one of the 6 or so that can still make it, please do go and have fun! It is sad that alot of us had to cancel at the last minute but that shouldn't stop EVERYONE. :thumbup:

ahhh 6 well thats different.. i thought there were only gonna be about 3 of us lol

Well I am happy enough to still go, I will probably be there shopping anyway even if it is cancelled :)

Right ladies. I' gonna come across as a bossy b1tch now, but I'm re-claiming my role as organiser (even though I can't make it!)....

The meet IS going ahead, exactly as planned (details in OP).

If you are one of the 6 or so that can still make it, please do go and have fun! It is sad that alot of us had to cancel at the last minute but that shouldn't stop EVERYONE. :thumbup:

I agree 100%, my little lady is looking alot better this evening and has started to eat again so I think we will be able to make it tomorrow :) really hope some of you ladies turn up will be nice to meet you all :) xxxx

What are the names of the ladies that can make it ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->