Northern Ireland Meet?

There is a kiddies soft play in Yorkgate shopping center, it is just across the road from the yorgate train station :)

Yes, Belfast suits me - i can drive up from Antrim. We need to get a date now that suits everyone:happydance:

My suggestion would be a weekday? Not so hectic busy that way...

Maybe do a poll and see what suits everyone? I work four days a week and go to mums and tots the day I'm off on a Wednesday

I work during the week too :( But I cud get cover..I vote Belfast too!

Seems like i'm the only bluffer available on a weekday then hehehehe

I voted Saturday, then my kids can come :) they are both at school all week.

Awwww bum...saturday doesnt overly work for me :( But I could make it work :haha: Im available weekdays as well :)

I voted Saturday too as that's the most suitable for me

So I guess it is a Saturday in Belfast City Center. Now just to sort a date that suits everyone :) Would you like to do another poll ?? I am easy any Sat suits me :)

Another poll :haha: coz i couldnt pinpoint a certain saturday lol

How old is everyone? Im curious and nosey think I'll be the baby :haha:

only 1 poll allowedper thread, but with only 6 of us, I'm guessing i'll be able to keep track :haha: what's the date you have in mind?

I'm 25 by the way.

hey girls :) im interested :) im in belfast, but im flexible. We have had a wee mini ni meet already, so ill say to those girlies too, craftymum, and stilletto sam...

yay! we've got more ppl!
welcome, welcome!

Ok, We will wait til those two confirm, then close "day" voting, then decide on "date". how does that sound?

Hi, I'd be interested too, morning times prob suit me best (Jacob is very grumpy in the afternoons lol) I don't always have transport though and couldn't get a bus with pram but I'm sure I could maybe work something out. Not sure about the day at the minute though. I'm 36 by the way - eeek I'll be the Granny of the bunch!!!

I'm 36 too - another granny!! Any Sat in February suits me if that's the day we go for! And mornings suit me too as Katie usually sleeps in afternoon but I'm flexible with times anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->