Northern Ireland Meet?

Aw, wish I could come but it's way too far really as I don't drive and hubby needs the car to get to and from work each day. I'm in Ennis, County Clare. Have a toast of orange juice for me anyway! :)

Hello Minstermind
I've just got back 2nite from a conference at the Dunadry that we organise at work every year with Co. Clare Council. I've been down in in Ennis and Ennistymon. It's a long drive - seven hours or so. I go down there every November to the Falls Hotel. It's lovely down there

Sat 20th Feb suits me by the way - looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sat 20th suits me, yay this is great an Irish meet at last :)

Sat 20th suits me as well :) What time and where? ohhh Nuke you'd be ready to pop if you hadnt already lol xx

Hello Minstermind
I've just got back 2nite from a conference at the Dunadry that we organise at work every year with Co. Clare Council. I've been down in in Ennis and Ennistymon. It's a long drive - seven hours or so. I go down there every November to the Falls Hotel. It's lovely down there

Sat 20th Feb suits me by the way - looking forward to meeting everyone!

That is quite a long drive for you each year! Beautiful countryside though. I've actually never been up your way yet even once! I just moved to Ireland a few years ago so still seeing bits and pieces of everything. The furthest I've gone so far is Kilkenny to see the Arts Festival. But I'll be driving soon (this summer) and get my own car soon after, so plan then to do more exploring.

The Falls Hotel is magnificent. Well, I mean the waterfalls themselves, never actually been in the hotel, lol...have you take the long walk that starts around the back of the hotel, it leads to a beautiful, picturesque woodland area.

Glad you all can sort a meet for Ireland anyhoo, how fun to meet others from BnB! :)

ok, soooo. Sat 20th Feb. Soft Play place @ Yorkgate (opposite the trains) at.... 11am?

ok, soooo. Sat 20th Feb. Soft Play place @ Yorkgate (opposite the trains) at.... 11am?

Everyone check that your train stops at Yorkgate first, I forgot some trains only stop at Victoria street and Central :growlmad:

I'm coming from p'down and so will have to change/pay extra to go to yorkgate.

Sounds good to me :)
btw i'm 28 I know i'm a bit late on that but my sister sabby52 has been keeping me updated, can't wait to meet everyone :)

My train usually doesn't stop at yorkgate, so I'll get off at Great victoria and walk over, only takes bout 15 mins, there isnt one that gets me in at 11, so I'll prob be late

I dont have a clue if my train would stop at yorkgate think it should if i get a portadown train from bangor...where is the soft play area? :blush: the only thing i can think of thats at yorkgate is a big green sign saying asda :haha: or am i completly wrong?

Just to the left of Asda there's a complex with a cinema, burger king etc and I think it must be upstairs in there. Sabby will know as she she lives in Belfast.

sorry for your loss lizziemoon! :flower:

and this is freaking great!!! i live 5 minutes from yorkgate!! :happydance: how are we gonna know who is from bnb?? should we have a balloon?

and this is freaking great!!! i live 5 minutes from yorkgate!! :happydance: how are we gonna know who is from bnb?? should we have a balloon?

Where abouts do you like NuKe ?? I live about 10 mins from Yorkgate :happydance::happydance: we might know each other :happydance:

My train usually doesn't stop at yorkgate, so I'll get off at Great victoria and walk over, only takes bout 15 mins, there isnt one that gets me in at 11, so I'll prob be late

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs::hugs:

Where abouts do you like NuKe ?? I live about 10 mins from Yorkgate :happydance::happydance: we might know each other :happydance:

shore road... the flats opposite the sliproad where you get onto the motorway! (bottom of mount vernon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->