Northern Ireland Meet?

Ohhh yay!!More people! Reckon I'll be the baby with the youngest baby :haha: Im 19 with LO who's 5 weeks!!:cloud9: Mornings suit me as well as I can feed him on the train then he'd sleep a while then feed him on the train on the way home and then by the time i get home he would hopefully be going down for his long nap!

Any saturday suits in Feb cept the last one! Got JLS concert tickets for the last weekend in Feb :haha:

Any Sat in Feb suits me and anytime of the day suits me, Dec doesnt nap and he is a grumpy little bugger all day anyway !!!! lol I am 31 (32 in March shhhhhh )

I used to go to millisle on my holidays when i was little :)

hey there. I live just outside Antrim. I'd be up for meeting up. :)

I think that one of the outlet centres is probably a good idea so long as there is a decent cafe in them!! Junction one has star bucks and a couple of other places, I haven't been to the outlet centre in Banbridge but I've heard the shops are better there. I used to live in Lisburn and although it is a nice shopping centre it doesn't have a great selection of cafe's for a group to go to.

count me in!!! ive been waiting for a ni meet to materialise!!!!! im free whenever, as im nearly 37 weeks! im 24 btw!

I used to go to millisle on my holidays when i was little :)

Me too! We had a caravan there!

I'll be comin along...with a new beanie in my tum! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Any Sat except 13th Feb, I'm gona see Mika!! Tho if it's in Belfast, I cud leave the queue for an hour or 2 and get OH to keep my space! lol

aw i wanna see mika!

LOL! Millisle in the good old days - ah how it's changed! I used to love it when I was a teen as it was always bunged with all the day trippers and caravaners.

hehe, thanks!! hope this one sticks!!!

I am really impatient, any ideas when we are having our meet ?? I really want it to happen :) :)

I just hope I'm able to go! I'm about ready to pop here!!!

Ok. Saturday has pipped Wednesday to the post by one vote. so.... how about the 3rd Sat in Feb (20th)? or sooner?

sounds good to me! you wont be able to miss me! I will be 39+5!!! lol! wer r we thinking of going?

eeek NuKe! OR you could be the one with the teensy newborn! (Abbie came at 38+2) :winkwink:

hehehe... hopefully! shes fully engaged and ready to go! as am i!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->