Northern Ireland Meet?

Amanda with sophie-louise and Dylan :) can't wait it's gonna be soooo much fun :) xxx

Jennifer with culann.

I'm just in glandore. Am from south Belfast but moved north a few years ago :)

Jennifer i'm trying to work out if I know you, I live right across the road from glandore :) xxx

Hmmm I don't recognise you from your pic - are you on glandore or on the other side of the antrim road?

Guess we'll find out in a few weeks :)

Hmmm I don't recognise you from your pic - are you on glandore or on the other side of the antrim road?

Guess we'll find out in a few weeks :)[/QUOTE

I'm on the other side if the Antrim road, we sure will see in a few weeks :) xx

Eve with baby Saraya... well she's less of a baby now - she's nearly a year old!!

I'm Debbie with "baby" Abbie....

will update OP with everyone's details shortly. :D

I'm originally from East Belfast, but moved up to stupid Coleraine so OH could go to uni :growlmad: lol. Oh, I cut my hair and added some black, but you still can't miss me lol. I'm Liz, and may or may not have wee Sharon with me! I think it's so funny she's called Sharon, it's such a granny name, and she's only 16 months! lol

How did I miss this??? :dohh:

Can I come too?

I'm on the Ards Peninsula.

XXX

How did I miss this??? :dohh:

Can I come too?

I'm on the Ards Peninsula.

XXX

I spend my whole day checking this thread in hope there will be more :haha:
the more the merrier :flower:

All the details are on here and tiggertea is going to update the first post with everything else :thumbup:

oooh sam come come come!!! ill be glad to see someone i know there, cos louise cant make it, PLEASSSEEEEEE COMMMMEEEEEEE

Karen with Katie.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Hope Katie's not too grumpy as she's normally sleeps at that time:baby:

Karen with Katie.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Hope Katie's not too grumpy as she's normally sleeps at that time:baby:

Ohhhhhhhh I forgot about you Karen, another person I will know :flower: how is the beautiful Katie keeping ?? Cant wait to see you again :hugs:

She's keeping well, won't stay in one place for 2 seconds! Looking forward to catching up with you all again

I know no one :blush: but will be nice to meet everyone!!! There's gonna be quite a few of us!! Think I have the youngest LO he'll be just under 10 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->