• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Northern Ireland Meet?

can we get a post with the names of everyone whos coming, with their babies name?
i wont have a clue who anyone is!!

Lindsay and... bump. lol! but you knew that! at least it won't be subtle @ 39+5 HA!! (i might have a wee bub by then though!) :cloud9:

yup!! lots of PMA to try and get her here before the 20th!

Just strap the baby in a sling and come along, tho if ur waters break that day, make sure it's after 1pm lol

There's another girl from Belfast who's in labour atm lol Il say to her about the meet if she wants to bring LO along :)

Ohhhhhhhhh how exciting only 1 week to go :) I cant wait to meet you all x

4 days to go :) I think I am just going to go casual, will spend all my time running after Dec anyway, so jeans and trainers for me :)

Can you get tea/coffees in the place or will we need to bring stuff with us?

I suppose theres a Burger King actually, but they won't mind if we bring sandwiches or something?

Dont think you are allow to eat in the soft play. there is a Burgerking.

Do any of you ladies have a facebook ?? if so and you dont mind me adding you, you could pm me your facebook address :) it would be nice to keep in touch with you all and I spend almost 100% of my day on fb lol

hehehe thanks :blush: I'm a bit.... shall we say "fuller".... now than i was then....

You'll hafta search for me on facebook - Liz Oliver, I have a pic of Mika as my profile picture, stupid facebook won't let me change the picture for some reason!!!!!

Edit - hm it seems to have changed for everyone else except me, I have red hair and my 2 nieces are in the pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->