Northern Ireland Meet?

Cool! Ive decided I'm cuttin mine, maybe tomro!!

heres us :)
https://media8.dropshots.com/photos/542847/20090131/051236.jpg

Oh my goodness I've just noticed this thread!!!!

Can I come?!!!

I live about 10mins from Yorkgate, off the antrim road :)

Oh my goodness I've just noticed this thread!!!!

Can I come?!!!

I live about 10mins from Yorkgate, off the antrim road :)

Woohoo another, we are gathering a right little crowd now :happydance::happydance: I live on the Antrim road to, where abouts are you hun ??

So it is Yorkgate (cityside mall ) Soft play area (lunar land, upstairs just down from the cinema) At 1pm. Should we all meet outside the arcade ?? Ohhhh forgot to say for people who have never been there Lunar land is inside an arcade, so you wont see it. Maybe we should all meet at the cinema area ??

yep lets meet somewhere obvious... or else ill be wandering around for hours wondering where everyone is lol

SOOOO many people from the antrim road!!! am i the only east belfaster?

Im Bangor :haha: that sounds like a good idea to meet outside the cinema lol i would be wandering around lost as well!!

can we get a post with the names of everyone whos coming, with their babies name?
i wont have a clue who anyone is!!

Sabrina with Declan (aka Dec or little bugger )

Jennifer with culann.

I'm just in glandore. Am from south Belfast but moved north a few years ago :)

Maybe Tiggertea could edit her op and put the persons name and baby's name beside their user name :flower: thats if she doesnt mind :hugs:

Jennifer with culann.

I'm just in glandore. Am from south Belfast but moved north a few years ago :)

Glandore, wow thats just up the road from me, I am across from Tescos my sis just live at the top of glandore, wonder if I know you !!! lol My OH is from South Beflast, Lisburn Road. xx

Wow I've walked the dog along your street when we've been goiing to the waterworks :)

I'm the crazy lady with the beagle. Everyone recognises the beagle for some reason (possibly because hes a complete nuisance!).

Is this on the 20th??

Wow I've walked the dog along your street when we've been goiing to the waterworks :)

I'm the crazy lady with the beagle. Everyone recognises the beagle for some reason (possibly because hes a complete nuisance!).

Is this on the 20th??

yep the 20th at 1pm, can you make it ?? hope you can

Yeah it should be grand providing I can get the car, but I don't see any problems :)

Yeah it should be grand providing I can get the car, but I don't see any problems :)

You dont need the car you can walk you lazy sod !!!! lol me and my sis will be walking down you can join us if you dont have the car :thumbup::thumbup:

Oh dear I feel really lazy now. Well then i'll be there, car or no
car :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"