• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nosey parker!

Helabela

Mum to Sophie and ttc
Reaction score
1. If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, and allowed 3 things to take with you, what would they be?

2. What is you dream car?

3. What has been the best day of your life so far?

4. Do you beleive in heaven and if so what do you think it is like?

5. what do you plan to do in the next 5 years?

6. Where is the best place you have ever been on holiday?

7. What is the crazyest thing you have ever done?

8. What have you spent a lot of money on and wish you hadnt? and how much did you spend?

I shall answer after the first person :)

1. If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, and allowed 3 things to take with you, what would they be?

8. What have you spent a lot of money on and wish you hadnt? and how much did you spend?

1. a friend for company lol water and loo roll
2. honda integra jap import dc5
3. findin out i was pregnant
4. yes, i believe this is hell, so a life free of stress, worry, and hassle. full of love happiness and peacefulness.
5. raise my baby as best i can, become content and maybe have another child.
6. Crete, went every year loved it. great memories.
7. got married lol
8. havent regrettd anyting i bought :winkwink:

my hubby, water and suncreme!!

2. What is you dream car? - VW split screen campervan

3. What has been the best day of your life so far? - getting married

4. Do you beleive in heaven and if so what do you think it is like? - Yes, i beleive its peacefull and stress free and a happy place

5. what do you plan to do in the next 5 years? - have my baby, bring her up well and move to a house so she has a garden to play in

6. Where is the best place you have ever been on holiday? - Disney land Paris and Tenerife, cant decided between the two

7. What is the crazyest thing you have ever done? - Went para-gliding

8. What have you spent a lot of money on and wish you hadnt? and how much did you spend? - spent a lot on getting a mortgage and now feel too tied down to it, cant move due to negetive equity :(

Errrm, my boyfriend, fags & water x

Anything sporty and pink :D

Meeting my boyfriend =]

Not really, im an athiest so ive no views on either haha

Ill be 25, so hopefully still with OH and pregnant with our second/third :D

Probably spain, even though the weather sucked until the last day lol

Hmm, good question..i cant think lol

Errrm, that would of been my bunny costume for my mates birthday..think it came to £24 altogether haha

1. Range Rover
2. having kids & meeting DH
3. Heaven yes - like the philly adverts LOL!!!!
4. Buy some more horses & start competing again
5. Iceland (not the shop LOL!!!)
6. Too many to mention ;)
7. Jimmy Choo shoes, don't wear the beggin things :dohh:

1. If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, and allowed 3 things to take with you, what would they be? Lily, Jack and a flare gun or something to help me get off!

2. What is you dream car? Bentley Continental

3. What has been the best day of your life so far? Giving birth to my daughter :cloud9:

4. Do you believe in heaven and if so what do you think it is like? I hope so, I'd like to think it's full of the people I have loved and lost waiting for me, full of all things that make me happy :D

5. what do you plan to do in the next 5 years? Bring up my children and get a good job to provide for them

6. Where is the best place you have ever been on holiday? Skiing in Val Thorens in the french alps- Amazing!

7. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Had nookie in a wood? Didn't enjoy it :(

8. What have you spent a lot of money on and wish you hadn't? and how much did you spend? Not anything really

My OH, my cat and a cruise ship with a years supply of fuel.

bugatti veyron!!!

day i split with my psycho ex and got with my OH!!!

i do, i think, and hopefully somewhere stress free?

hmm...got married, got rich, be emigrating to florida :)

never really been on holiday tbh...but going to florida next feb!!! so hopefully that'll take said title

had sex in a swimming pool on prom night (with my OH! never been with anyone else) with 10 other people in the pool...no-one noticed. lol

my sugar gliders. i spent £270 on them and wish I didn't. Selling them now! Wooo!

shelter, gun, knife

ferrari

my sons birth

dunno yet

have a house lots of animals and land for them, have 2 children and be aa SHAM

cruise <3

got pregnant :p

my apartment, 120 thousand i think? euros.

1. If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, and allowed 3 things to take with you, what would they be? OH, Year supply of food and water
2. What is you dream car?Yelow VW Beetle Convertable
3. What has been the best day of your life so far?Feeling Peanut Kicking inside everyday. :cloud9:
4. Do you beleive in heaven and if so what do you think it is like?all peaceful and just a huge playground :)
5. what do you plan to do in the next 5 years?have a degree and be in a good job.
6. Where is the best place you have ever been on holiday?travelling around Australia
7. What is the crazyest thing you have ever done?Has sex at SIL's wedding reception in the gardens and not realising people where around. They didn't see though :D!
8. What have you spent a lot of money on and wish you hadnt? and how much did you spend?Over the years yes. Could have saved the money I spent on Magazines, crap etc!

1. If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, and allowed 3 things to take with you, what would they be? hubby, babba & chocolate

2. What is you dream car? bugatti

3. What has been the best day of your life so far? giving birth to my baby girl

4. Do you beleive in heaven and if so what do you think it is like? yes, like nothing on earth

5. what do you plan to do in the next 5 years? enjoy life, spent lots of time with my family, take little one on some lovely holidays, & hopefully move house again

6. Where is the best place you have ever been on holiday? america

7. What is the crazyest thing you have ever done? para-sailing

8. What have you spent a lot of money on and wish you hadnt? and how much did you spend? shoes - few pairs of louboutins, some that i never wear, £- too much, enough said!

1. If you were to be stranded on a dessert island, and allowed 3 things to take with you, what would they be? my baby girl, blanket and sandels!
2. What is you dream car? something curvy and purple
3. What has been the best day of your life so far? the day i gave birth to my daughter
4. Do you beleive in heaven and if so what do you think it is like? a massive playgroup and everyone is really happy
5. what do you plan to do in the next 5 years? have another baby
6. Where is the best place you have ever been on holiday? ooo i have loved all my holidays.. spain, turkey, gran caneria, singapore...
7. What is the crazyest thing you have ever done? got with my OH the first day i met him.. been with him for 5 and half years and still love it :D!!!
8. What have you spent a lot of money on and wish you hadnt? and how much did you spend? my OH brought a glass chess board for £40 and which he hadnt.. he gave it away for free :O

Mobile, OH & Mia

White Porche.

It will be the day Mia is born..

Not sure.

Raise my baby, have my own house, be able to drive & start learning to become a midwife.

DisneyLand Paris & Devon.

nothing :haha:

On Mobiles over the years..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->