Not a baby anymore :(

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
Jack has started to sit on his own for about 30 seconds-1 minute without falling over :happydance:
He is getting so grown up now :cry:

As much as I love watching Caitlyn sit playing on her own and rolling over and crawling it upsets me too. Where'd our newborns go?! :(

Bless :dance:

Don't be upset - you spent every moment and will spend every moment watching his milestones ...I love it when Caitlin does new things I just think awwww shes mine :cloud9: & I'm so privilaged to watch these times not sad :D x

awwww they grow up so quick , im making the most of him being a baby as im not having any more babies . violet xx

I know it's so great to watch him do new things, and he is getting a little bit more personality everyday which is so good. It's just sad as i never realised how quickly the time would go :)

I agree...in the last two weeks, Valerie has been sitting up on her own and I'm so amazed at how fast she is growing. Really it seems like yesterday we were all posting our birth stories and asking for help with breast/bottle feeding. :) Time goes by so quickly!

Yeah :D My friend is due in 2 weeks and I keep saying to her to enjoy it while it lasts! :p

Woo Hoo go Jack!! I love watching Bren sit up, it is sooo awesome. You will be surprised at how quickly he will be able to sit up longer and longer. It seemed within one week he went from tumbling over after a few seconds to sitting up for a good 10 minutes or more!

I cant wait until Jasmine is starting to do these types of new things... To be honest, I am not enjoying having a newborn right now... lol... I love cuddling her and seeing how beautiful she is, but the screaming and no sleep sucks.

In a way I miss Jack being a newborn but I thought it is a bit more exciting now as he is doing more and more things :D

It's so exciting. Owen is just a week older than Jack and he is just starting to sit up for longer periods of time:). It's fun to watch him, but it makes me sad that my tiny baby is getting so big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->