Not a teen anymore but...

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi there :) just a nice post to say to all the pregnant teens that you can do it!! And it's so God damn worth it in the end.

I was 16 when I fell pregnant with my daughter. I had her 2 months after I turned 17. I suffered pnd, being kicked out at one point, and everyone turning their noses up at me.

I was shit scared when I fell pregnant. I wasn't sure who the dad was as I had just left my long term partner and got with someone else. Then we broke up after a week.... got back with my ex and found out 4 weeks later I was pregnant. Complicated I swear down x

I am now 23. I have a very intelligent 6 yr old daughter. A 3yr old (next month) son :)
My own place for me and the kids. We have a dog and I am also married.
To top it all off I'm 11weeks 1 day pregnant with our 3rd and final child :)

7 yrs ago last month I fell pregnant. I never originally wanted kids. I didn't think I could do it.
But trust me you can and you will be an amazing parent!! If anyone at all needs any advise feel free to pm me xx always here to help :)

Soppy I know but I just felt someone may need to hear how things get even better as life goes on xx

Hey I'm now 25 and also had my first at 16 and yes it can be done. It's hard but it's worth it. I'm now due my third.

hey, I'm the same. Had my first at 16 too. Then had my second at 18. Now 25, married and expecting baby 3 in August. It's great. Hope everything continues to go well for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->