Not coping no friends & dunno how to rebuild my life

After 12 weeks I for one think you are doing great. You're much stronger than you realise. The you we were listening to a few weeks ago would have had him back in a heartbeat but you've stood your ground and know what's best for both YOU and YOUR DAUGHTER and you've held your head up and you've refused to be mugged by him again. I'm very proud of you!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

I agree with this... :)

After 12 weeks I for one think you are doing great. You're much stronger than you realise. The you we were listening to a few weeks ago would have had him back in a heartbeat but you've stood your ground and know what's best for both YOU and YOUR DAUGHTER and you've held your head up and you've refused to be mugged by him again. I'm very proud of you!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

I agree with this... :)

Thank you both xx

How are you today? Has he text?

Hiya I had a busier day so less time to dwell I guess.

He has been txtin since 10am as originally he was supposed to have our daughter tomorrow evening and he said he wanted us both to have a chat with his parents and take her over there - my LO hasnt seen them since Feb so reluctantly I had previously agreed.

He txt this morning sayin u dont wanna go for a meal 2moz do u, so i said no. He said he had already spoken to his parents who told him he shouldnt of left me, would like us to get back together but said he shouldnt neglect his son if we do, he asked if we could talk about it 2moz during his visit. I said A - i would have preferred to be included in the discussion, B - ur still living in this girls house so Im having no discussions about you coming back C - I dont believe you have even spoke to your parents but even though I agree about not neglecting your son you and your entire famo have treated her 2nd best when she should have been an equal.

He didnt like that so about an hour later he txt to say he cudnt do 2moz and would prob c her thurs, id already told him we had plans thurs & fri so i reminded him & said either step up and be a dad and stick to arrangements or walk away completely, but me & you are neva gonna work and especially not when your still under her roof!! He then said he would have our daughter tomorrow, I said dont bother stick to your appoinment and take the next fews days to decide if you want to be involved in her life or not, she next free sat or sun, get in touch if you want to arrange anything or dont bother. Not heard a word since, no doubt the pathetic txts will resume at some point!

I will give him something he has determination. He is constant.. Does he actually believe himself :haha: Delusional..

Only you know whats best. If he keeps on tell him you will call the police.. Its good you stood up for LO. She should be treated equal.

I will give him something he has determination. He is constant.. Does he actually believe himself :haha: Delusional..

Only you know whats best. If he keeps on tell him you will call the police.. Its good you stood up for LO. She should be treated equal.

Lol determined he is !!! I think he actually believes himself and is very stressed by al the lies that has finally caught up with him, so at the time he says something I think at that actual moment he believes what he is saying, I think he has actually lost the plot slightly lol x

He has just sent me a randon text asking if you have to pay to call vodafone, err hello ! dial & see , another pointless txt !

I'm on my phone so hope this makes sense.. I'm being lazy tonight and can't be arsed to get up and on to the computer.. Even had dinner delivered to the door. Lazy cow. :haha:

He is trying to find random things to talk to you about. He is running out of ways he can try so he is keeping on. Just keep doing what your doing... :)

I'm on my phone so hope this makes sense.. I'm being lazy tonight and can't be arsed to get up and on to the computer.. Even had dinner delivered to the door. Lazy cow. :haha:

He is trying to find random things to talk to you about. He is running out of ways he can try so he is keeping on. Just keep doing what your doing... :)

Cheers hun it did make total sense, Im a lazy ass at times to going shopping soon try and distract myself feelin sad today again for some reason lol x

Havent heard from him today, we had a bit of a row as I wanted to go away for few days at crimbo as Its gonna be a kiler so was trying to make some plans with him that suited us both, but he wudnt compromise, ok for him he got his family and his new GF, where as Im an only child, with a baby and just my mom and dad who is ill and I just dont feel upto it this year, but as ususal my feelings dont matter, grrr that prob why Im feeling so fed up today, i hate this life!

Cheers hun it did make total sense, Im a lazy ass at times to going shopping soon try and distract myself feelin sad today again for some reason lol x

Havent heard from him today, we had a bit of a row as I wanted to go away for few days at crimbo as Its gonna be a kiler so was trying to make some plans with him that suited us both, but he wudnt compromise, ok for him he got his family and his new GF, where as Im an only child, with a baby and just my mom and dad who is ill and I just dont feel upto it this year, but as ususal my feelings dont matter, grrr that prob why Im feeling so fed up today, i hate this life!

You gotta stop letting him get to you.. I also had to let FOB have his way at Christmas but next year falls on a weekday which normally wouldnt be his day off so I shall tell him he will see them on his day off. Your FOB's day will come believe me, dont worry..
He will come unstuck.
Shopping is always a good way to make you feel better :) hope you dont mean food shopping though because really thats a right pain in the arse. :haha: well it is for me, I am lazy moo when it comes to that, its all done online. I even save my list so I dont have to keep re ordering :haha: Now thats lazy :haha:
xxx

Lol thanks, I'll compromise on Xmas, he txt this eve asking if he can have our LO on Sat, I said yes fine, lets see of he turns up or cancels again!!

It was food shoppin but at asda, brought a new top to go out in 2moz nite, not a mega nite out but out of the house all the same !! x

Lol thanks, I'll compromise on Xmas, he txt this eve asking if he can have our LO on Sat, I said yes fine, lets see of he turns up or cancels again!!

It was food shoppin but at asda, brought a new top to go out in 2moz nite, not a mega nite out but out of the house all the same !! x

Yeah too right :thumbup: enjoy. Im out tomorrow for my sisters leaving do, she got herself a new job, girls are at FOB's until Sunday night now. Gonna enjoy myself and have some chill time.
Have a nice night out.. Hope he comes and gets LO, means you can have a nice relax while she is with her daddy.

Hi Was ok yesterday FOB txts me this morning askin when he can see our daughter, I had asked him to let me know by midday what time, where he taking her etc, - upshot was he hasnt anythin planned so basically wants to sit in my house, Not in best of moods today as house I wanted to buy has gone so dont want him here.

Suggested 4pm tomoz and if he cant take her out then they can stay at mine and i'll go out, then he suggested a meal & im like no told u a million times, leave me alone im stressed as it it, then he suggested we go on holiday for a week - & im like GO AWAY, he is such a div at times I wanna stick pins in him!

Get a voodoo doll :haha:
I'm sorry to hear about the house you wanted.. Hope something comes up for you soon..
Sounds like he is still trying to worm his way in

Get a voodoo doll :haha:
I'm sorry to hear about the house you wanted.. Hope something comes up for you soon..
Sounds like he is still trying to worm his way in

Thanks hun hours later I get my house sold subject to contract 24 hours earlier that house could have been mine, oh well life, karma and all that,

yes i think he is trying to worm his way back in and have it all, wud have more respect if he said can i come back as a lodger lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->