Not currently TTC but questioning adn having symptoms

KodiLBABY

Reaction score
I am currently not trying to conceive, but yesterday I had a plucking feeling on my left side of my uterus(ITHINK?!?) I have irregular periods and my cycle is about 30 days. I am on CD 29 today. After the plucking started I had crazy cravings for spicy things and sour pickles. I literally had to go to the store to buy some! For the past week I have had nausea so badly that i had to go to the ER and get Zofran, since then I have not had much of an appetite except for things i am craving. The only thing I could eat today was Takis and a sour sis pickle. Today when i went to the bathroom , there was clear stringy/stretchy discharge on the paper, I checked my CM and on my finger was a large amount of clear/clumpy/not so stretchy but kinda, discharge. I have not had any implantation bleeding but I know only about 20% of women actually do. Today i have had mild backpain, CRAZY cravings and increased appetite to only foods i crave.... and mild-no cramps off and on. Period is due tomorrow. I am wondering if i experienced implantation yesterday night? The plucking feeling lasted for about 2 hours. I am not on birth control and have been off of it for 2 cycles now. This will be my 3rd period off of it. My bf pulls out during sex but I know there is still a chance it can happen. The only time i have this discharge is when I am ovulating... BUT i am too late in my cycle to be ovulating. My temperature is also usually about 97 degrees but this morning it was 96.3 SO DIP???? PLease share your stories, I am so confused! I have had what I thought was PMS symptoms for over a week now... i usually only have these symptoms for a couple of days before my period comes.. and i usually have bad cramps but this time they are hardly even there and I have had a weird twigning/plucking feeling only yesterday. I am about 6dpo now, ovulated on CD23. So overall.. weird ovulation type discharge even though my ovulation peak was 6 days ago usually discharge is creamy thick and white at this point or even water like. DIP in BBT, CRAVINGS and Nausea. The cravings i am having only happen when I am pregnant.

Last edited:
You're 6dpo and your due for your period tomorrow? So I'm guessing you have short cycles? Which would make you ovulate early. So if you're due tomorrow and miss it you prob can't test for another two days, 8dpo being the earliest you can test and maybe get a BFP if you use an early detection test. If implantation did happen at 6dpo it may show at 8dpo.

Your symptoms do sound like pregnancy symptoms but progesterone which we all get symptoms we just don't realize it could also make you feel the way you described. And it would be around the time you started to feel symptoms. I would wait to see if you miss your period and then wait two or even three days later then take a test.

I think I conceived by DH not pulling out in time. He did pull out but not right away so I'm thinking that's how I got pregnant. A week later we did it and he didn't pull out but i think I was already experiencing implantation spotting. Idk but yes you could get pregnant with pre-E.

I'm so confused....do you have a link to your chart or a picture of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->