Not even a month after the removal of my tube!!! Is something there?!?!

saveme

Reaction score
Well most of you ladies probably remember me from my previous back to back ectopics which in the end I had to have my right tube removed. So initially we were told to wait 3 months but my husband did not want or thought we should wait. We didn't plan anything or time anything but we used no form of protection. And now I'm starting to get some of my usual symptoms. So I thought well let me just test. And i swear I can see a line. What do you ladies think or do I just have serious line eye?
20190429_203602.jpg

Also did a 1$ test. I think I see a line on that one as well.
20190429_204339.jpg

Oh my gosh, it’s so good to see you back!! And I see a thick line on the frer! I’m kind of a little excited for you!

Oh my gosh, it’s so good to see you back!! And I see a thick line on the frer! I’m kind of a little excited for you!
Thanks, the first test is a Walgreens brand test not sure on the sensitivity. But it showed in the time frame so did the 1$ test but super faint

Welp I guess they were flukes because this morning nothing on the 1$ test. Wasn't expecting anything yesterday so guess those tests kinda got my hopes up a little but I guess with time I'll know either way. Still having all my familiar symptoms so it keeps nagging at me... anyway here's this mornings test20190430_084644.jpg

Another not fmu but 2nd not really a difference though my dh is egging me on

20190430_101246.jpg

Well most of you ladies probably remember me from my previous back to back ectopics which in the end I had to have my right tube removed. So initially we were told to wait 3 months but my husband did not want or thought we should wait. We didn't plan anything or time anything but we used no form of protection. And now I'm starting to get some of my usual symptoms. So I thought well let me just test. And i swear I can see a line. What do you ladies think or do I just have serious line eye?
View attachment 1060202
Yes I see it on both!!!

Stalking the **** outta this thread :D !!! I see lines too
Aww but my most recent tests were negative even my frer was stark white.
I secretly am hoping like hell! I have no idea when AF is due and no idea when I O'd but ive checked my temp the last 2 dsys just to see and normally if I O'd temp is always over 98° which it has been. Ugh this is so craxy to me because I'm having all of my usual symptoms and I have this gut feeling...
Wish us luck!!!

But is everyone seeing them on all my tests???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->