Not experiencing frequent urination...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by zolwis, Dec 10, 2009.

1. zolwis

zolwis Wife and mummy :)

is there something wrong with me?? Did/is anyone else not experiencing frequent urination? I have no symptoms except tiredness and slightly sore breasts.
    I'm going crazy with worry...

2. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

I didn't get the frequent urination this time until just recently as I have been drinking more water/fluids. The last pregnancy I had, I was going all the time. I guess each one is different!!

3. bfphopeful

bfphopeful Well-Known Member

Hi hun, I have to say I have the same problem. One of the days i left home in the morning for work and only had a wee in the evening when i returned from work. I do go to the toilet at night though about 3 times a night, but that's because I get so parched at night hence i drink water everytime i wake up. I do find it strange though that i'm not frequenting the toilet during the day. I've tried upping my water intake, but there's no huge difference.

4. beachlover1

beachlover1 Pregnant and mummy of one

im not going too often either. a few times a day...but nothing out of the ordinary!

I have sickness, sore boobs, tired....but no more weeing! maybe we need to have more water x

5. BabyL0Ve

BabyL0Ve Guest

If i drink a lots of fluids then i gotta go after couple minutes but overall I am good...

6. zolwis

zolwis Wife and mummy :)

thanks ladies, perhaps we do need more water... I'm not a big drinker anyway, but I was so thirsty between 10-20dpo and I still wasn't p'ing a lot!! I just need to hold out till Saturday for that scan!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhh

7. BabyL0Ve

BabyL0Ve Guest

U will be fine, we all worry for everything..its normal.
    :hugs:

8. babybaillie

babybaillie Well-Known Member

I didnt get it this time either..... and i thot id have had it at this end by now to and ive not. but hey dont knock it!!

9. Zebra Stars

Zebra Stars 3RD Trimester

i have no symtoms at 5 weeks

10. beachlover1

beachlover1 Pregnant and mummy of one

Good luck for Saturday!!!! Mines monday, pretty scared...2 MCs since June so im a PARANOID freak ;-) xx

11. rihanna

rihanna Well-Known Member

i have no weeing either!

12. EmmaM2

EmmaM2 new mummy

I have what seems like the smallest bladder in the world as normal so i always have to go a lot - but i have not noticed it change since being pregnant. I was a little worried too but everyone is different and get different symptoms. I don't have any ms to speak of either just very very tired and on and off sore boobs. I'm just trying to think myself lucky at the moment and not worry too much. I have a scan a week on monday so hoping that will put my mind at rest. Let us know how you get on with yours. x