Not feeling pregnant

sarah54

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Is anyone else in the same boat? I found out a week ago and have almost no pregnancy symptoms. I'm a bit more tired than usual and more gassy but that's about it.

I'm such a worrier...I always fear the worst. Shouldn't I be having a ton of symptoms?

My symptoms always kicked in between 5.5-6 weeks. You'll get there, unfortunately!

I'm 5 + 2 and no real symptoms yet. I need to pee in the night but other than that pretty much zilch! I keep.moaning to everyone that I want more but am being told to enjoy it while it lasts! Lol

I've heard every pregnancy is different. And so far, that seems to be true. When pregnant with my first I was sick ALL the time, from the very first week I missed my period.

This second pregnancy has been different, though. Like you, I really don't feel pregnant at all. I am overly tired, and I want to eat all the time... other than a bit of cramping here and there, I feel perfectly normal. Yesterday I had my first real bought of nausea, but today I am fine again. So... yeah. I'm six weeks, and don't feel pregnant at all. It's almost unreal.

I'm hoping my first ultrasound in a week and a half makes me feel better about the whole thing--hearing the baby's heart beat will hopefully make me feel like I'm actually pregnant, and that nothing is wrong with the baby.

Every pregnancy is different. I didn't feel pregnant at all. I just felt tired a lot and my boobs were tender but that's it. That lasted till around 9 weeks then I felt fine again. I still get a little tired now at 16 weeks but other that I still don't feel pregnant.

Good luck with your pregnancy, wishing you happy healthy 9 months :)

I'm SUCH a worrier too, and keep hoping for some symptoms to ease my mind! I think I'm much too early (3w5d) but so far I have only had mild mild cramping once in a while, fatigue, and definitely some hormonal mood swings. Otherwise I feel completely normal.

I'm trying to relax and take it week by week. Everyone I talk to says enjoy it now because most symptoms will hit hard around week 6.

My symptoms kicked in at 5w6d. Nausea, constipation, severe hunger, tiredness, peeing all the time, extremely sore nipples, full uterus feeling, cramping and now today heartburn. ...... youll get them soon :)
Xx

I didnt get symptoms till around 7 weeks. Also, not all women have symptoms. But the hcg levels arent really high enough till the 6 week mark anyway. Dont worry, you'll start feelin it soon...

I've been pregnant five times before, this is my sixth. The four pregnancies that weren't to be, I had a bucket-load of symptoms from the get go. My only successful pregnancy was a slow burner on the symptom front - didn't really start kicking in til around 5.5wks.

This pregnancy has also been symptom-free so far, so I'm taking that as a good sign! I'm sure it is for you, too.

I could have written this post last week. This week has really made me regret wishing for symptoms. 6 weeks on the dot i got the worst nausea ever! It's terrible! :( I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow... what a difference a week makes when pregnant!

I've got no symptoms at all this time, totally different from before.
Xx

I have no real symptoms yet except very slight sore boobs but that could be because I keep poking them constantly to check for soreness!
Was getting worried as I too thought I should be feeling a few more symptoms right now but these posts have reassured me a little.

This pregnancy has also been symptom-free so far, so I'm taking that as a good sign! I'm sure it is for you, too.

Urgh. Spoke too soon. MS has hit me this evening like a freight train.

Hello hyperemesis, my old friend… :sick:

Thanks for the replies ladies!

The sore boobs have started now so that's making me feel a bit better - LOL! Who knew you could be this excited about sore boobs!

Sickness started late last night lol xx

:hugs: i feel your pain! The other day i was crying from feeling so sick and i told my dh "i wasted all the time i felt good wishing to be sick!!!!" Crazy prego right?

I am 8 weeks with no symptoms besides fatigue, sore boobs and headaches.... just consider yourself lucky

I'm nearly eight weeks and don't have any symptoms except nausea when I brush my teeth in the morning and larger and more tender breasts than normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->