Not feeling pregnant

hey all. happy I'm not the only one with little to no symptoms. I'm about 5 weeks and feeling next to nothing. My husband says I complain all the time, but it's not a bad thing ~lol~ I have slight aversions, slight cravings, want to eat like a fiend, slight and occasional nausea..when I told my mom she said she was just tired and occasionally nauseous...so maybe I'm just following in her footsteps? Quantitative HCG scheduled for 6/30, so hoping to be in range. Have taken 8 Wondfo tests since last Monday evening, all positive. One was Wednesday at 1700 with clear urine, so that made me feel a little better, and took a digital Fri night saying I was 4-5 weeks.....but when trying for almost 2 years, one never stops worrying..good luck!

I'm so glad this post was right at the top of the thread. This is exactly the reason I logged in. I wanted to see if anyone else was in my boat.

I was actually hesitant to start a thread on it, fearing I'd upset expecting moms that are having a rough go...

I have my first u/s on Friday and should be approx 8 wks. I've been a little "gaggy" with smells and my bbs are hugemazing. But otherwise, not a lot going on.

I'm wondering if maybe there is more going on than I realize?? Meaning- My symptoms don't line up with what I was anticipating, so perhaps I'm writing some things off rather than attributing it to pregnancy. Does that make sense? LOL

Anyway- I'm in your boat. It does make you worry. Which sucks because the truth is- we're probably just REALLY lucky!

(why do I suddenly feel the need to knock on wood?;-))

image.jpg
Haaaaaad to take a test to make sure the line was darkening. Feeling a bit better. :)

Hello - please don't fret about lack of symptoms. If I hadn't seen the bfp I'd have never know I was pregnant until my bump started to show at around 16 weeks. No nausea, no tender boobs, no food aversions, nada!! I'm now 29 weeks and can feel bean wriggling and kicking as I type.

I did have the odd bit of stretching pain but I would have probably put it down to random stomach aches if I'd not known I was pregnant. Good luck - I hope you all have a h&h 9 months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->